WE ARE IN LABOR!!! AHHHHH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riley will have surgery tomorrow, Thursday at 10 a.m. The surgery will last about 6 hours, seems like a long time to me for such a tiny girl. At this point this is what she needs to get better. All the testing, preparing, surgical teams are done and ready. Just not sure how ready I am.

Blake is doing well at home, he has a doctors appointment on Friday.

I just can't imagine how long of a day it will be tomorrow. I know you are all busy, but I'd like to ask you give Riley and the doctors a prayer and/or good thoughts at 10 tomorrow.

Thank you so much.

Definitely sending prayers for Riley for tomorrow and beyond. Praying for the doctors' skill. These surgeons truly are God's helpers. They operate on hearts that are no bigger than a strawberry and blood vessels that are the size of a hair. But they do it wonderfully and I have full confidence they will correct Riley's heart to the best of their ability. My Madalyn is living proof of the miracles they can do!

Hugs,

Barbara

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
to all involved with Riley

I will definitely continue to pray for your family and especially for Riley as she goes through the surgery tomorrow.

Carolyn,

Riley, Blake and all of your family have been constantly in my thoughts, and I'll be sending thoughts of strength and healing this morning.

The combined efforts of LB forum members is a force to be reckoned with, and as you go through your day, keep in mind that we ALL are with you.

What a long, long day. I can't imagine how my daughter and son-in-law feel. The surgery was delayed some and then Riley was in surgery for just over 7 hours. Much more complicated than they anticipated. Some of which explains her condition up to now. The next several days very important for her.

I can't wait to tell her some day about all the wonderful people who helped her through all of this!! And helped her grandma as well.

Glad the surgery is over. Prayers for a smooth and quick recovery. Hope she is able to go home soon.

Barbie

Oh thank you so much for the update.. that is along time and expecially when they went over the 6 hours, you all must of been so worried.. MORE
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back