WE ARE IN LABOR!!! AHHHHH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
NOT a false alarm,,,Julie is in labor!!! My heart is racing and have got to admit, all of a sudden I have tons of fears.

Julie is such a planner. Her water broke at home,,, one thing I was afraid of as they had so much snow and the hospital is an hour away. She said the roads were pretty good and because her husband drove fast because she was in labor but drove slower because of the snow, it took them just over an hour.

With all the reasons they had to be at the hospital, she still called a sister-in-law to go stay with Aidan instead of waking him, cause she planned it that way,,,and waited for her to get there and then leave for the hospital. But they are there, at the hospital,,,did I say that already??? Sorry.

Her contractions are at 5 minutes apart,,,all fifty of the doctors, surgeons, teams to assist are being notified. Can you imagine making that many phone calls at this time of morning? I hope they all went to bed early last night. But for all those teams already put together, Friday is better than the weekend, and Julie said not Valentines Day. Oh, said that before.

I know I've probably asked a lot for my family, but the next several days are going to be critical and stressful for all and I hope it's ok to continue to ask for prayers,,, good thoughts our way. For Julie, and Riley and Blake, and their daddy, and all the doctors who will be doing the surgeries. And for me, who I've got to admit, became a basket case with a phone call at 3 this morning. Really I think I'm ok, I am ok, just nervous for them all.

I have rambled enough for now, the good thing about you guys, I didn't scare you to death by calling so early. But glad you were here.

Will update as I can and know something.

Thanks so much!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My prayers and thoughts are with you and the family , and especially for those twins. I am also a twin. With the twins being so fragile , I hope the doctor allows them to be together as often as possible , as they will need eachother to get through this ordeal. Oh I hope everything goes well today for you . Please keep us posted if you can , may god take this time to turn his away from the rest of us , and concentrate on YOU and your family. God bless, and hang in there.

kristen

ps , our village priest came in this morning for coffee, he always seems to appear when he is in need, its very funny...I guess him comming in for coffeee( very unusual) was his way of showing up to me ,for you. His name is Tarcitzitee

How exciting!! Wishing you all the best. We will be expecting lots of pics!!!!

Robin

Hoping for the very best for your family, looking forward to seeing an update.

Very exciting indeed Carolyn! Praying for everyone! Looking forward to seeing photos of your beautiful grandbabies!
default_smile.png

Whoo hoo!!!!!! Prayers for much sucess!!! Take a deep breath and release
default_biggrin.png
oh right your not in labor your daughter is!!! Just kiddin!!
default_wink.png
Good Luck and keep us updated!!!!!!!!

Prayers and hugs for all of you!! Keep us updated as you can.

Barbie

We have babies.

Blake James and Riley Mae, 8:00 a.m.

Riley is in surgery, Blake in the NICU.

Prayers, good thoughts please.

Prayers and Light heading out........
default_wub.png

I just now read this, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I will keep them both in my prayers today! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congratulations on your new grandbabies!! Good thoughts coming your way from me that all goes well with the surgeries and they will be OK!!

Congratulations!! Will keep your little ones in my thoughts and prayers.

Congrats on your new grandbabies. Prayers for a successful surgery for Riley.

((((HUGS))))

Barbie

Congratulations! Continued prayers for all.

Riley and Blake? Great names, but it leaves me wondering...are they fillies or colts? Congratulations to you and your family either way!

Congratulations Grandma!

We will be praying for both of those precious babies, especially for Riley during her surgery.

Hugs and prayers,

Barbara

Latest posts

Back