WE ARE IN LABOR!!! AHHHHH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**HAPPY TEARS**
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

That is so wonderful! You keep fighting, baby girl, and we'll keep praying!

Hugs,

Barbara

Happy tears here. You go Riley - kick that blanket off. So glad that prayers are being answered. Keep on getting better Riley and soon you will be home with your mom and dad and brothers. Prayers continuing - keep checking in for updates.

Barbie

Carolyn,

How wonderful that those precious babies are doing so good - it sounds like they are both little fighters!

Continued prayers for Riley and Blake - just hoping and praying that every day brings progress and it won't be long and the whole family will be together.

I just can't tell you how grateful we are to everyone, there aren't enough words, time nor space to do so.

There were so many people asking about her I had to give some kind of an update. The few days before surgery were so scarey, but was unable to include the details, didn't want to hear them or type them.

We are beyond thankful to the talented doctors who found her problem before birth, with out them this could all be different. After being born her oxygen level ran around 87 percent, but 80 percent came from the machine. Now she is at 100 percent with the machine doing 20,,,I hope that explains it better. The surgery did the work as her vessels were uncrossed, so her blood could create oxygen, and all tests say it is! Tomorrow they will reduced the machine to 10 percent and expect her to do well with that. They will also be taking the drain tube from her chest.

Blake continues to improve and gain weight!

Each and every one of you, please know myself, my daughter, my son-in-law and his wonderful family all thank you so very much for including our special babies in your thoughts and prayers.

We had a small event happen at work on Thursday, I over heard someone say, what has the world and people come to? My response was, it's still a pretty darn good place, filled with some pretty darn special people!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good news!!!!!! I am so glad everything is looking up. Maybe it won't be long til sister is at home with the rest of the family.

Yeah! I am so glad that both babies are doing so well and will definitely continue to pray for them.

I'm so glad to hear they're doing so well! Keep kicking, baby girl!
default_wub.png

NO VENT !!!!!!! NO heart medications!!! Her heart is working 100 percent on it's own, creating 100 percent of her oxygen!!!
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
:) Drain tube is OUT and tomorrow she gets to eat for the first time!!! Eyes open and fighting them every time they mess with her. I think she's yelling, Get Me Out Of Here!!! She needs to eat for a few days, continue on this positive track and then will talk about a day to go home, like maybe a week or 10 days. All depends on her. The doctors sure did their part, and I now believe Riley is doing her part!!

Thank you for the continue prayers!!! I can't wait to share their pictures! Sooooon!

[SIZE=24pt]WHOOO HOOOO!!!![/SIZE]

She's a tough fighter like Mom & grandma!
default_aktion033.gif

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I'm so glad to hear she's doing so well! Lots of prayers still coming her way so that she can come home soon!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

So glad to hear the good news, may she come home soon.
default_wub.png
Please post pictures when you can, I am looking forward to seeing both of them. God Bless

Yvonne

What wonderful news for me to see first thing this morning. Come on Riley - soon you'll be home with all your family. Keep fighting.

Blake, you keep doing well. Won't be too long now and everyone will be home for good.

Barbie

Latest posts

Back