WE ARE IN LABOR!!! AHHHHH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOHOO,i'm so glad you get to go see them
default_aktion033.gif
. I bet it's been a long wait. I'm so glad they're doing well,continued thoughts and prayers.

Well, pretty much all ready to go, leave in the morning!!
default_smile.png
Looks like the weather is going to be nice for the drive there and back. Truck is packed with some of their Christmas not shipped and tons of things for the babies from the family here.

The babies are still improving every day!! Blake is growing, his doctor appointments have been good, just keeping a close eye on him for any changes. Riley is still in the NICU but grows stronger with each day, is no longer losing weight. They are pleased with her progress and how far she has come, having several good days in a row!

Camera packed and ready, along with tons of hugs and kisses for all, I'm thinking that's all we need!!!!

WOW!! This is so exciting - bet you cant wait for tomorrow morning to arrive! Wishing you a safe trip, and dont forget to tell Blake and Riley about the new huge family on LB that they are now part of!!

Have fun being a Grandma for a few days -- but hurry back with those pictures!

Anna

Wonderful to hear they are doing so well!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of them soon.
default_biggrin.png

I am just excited as you are
default_wub.png
Safe trip and have a lovely visit....

Cannot wait to see those precious babies..
default_cheekkiss.gif
from me too.....
default_saludando.gif

Have a safe trip Grandma!!! I know you can hardly wait to get your arms around that whole family. Hope Riley gets to come home while you are there. We'll be waiting for pictures - best part of seeing pics is that we'll know Riley has no more wires or tubes.

((((HUGS)))) to all!

Barbie

I clearly remember when you first posted about the twins problems in utero. Time has flown! These two babies are here to make a STATEMENT! LOOK OUT WORLD, HERE WE COME!!!!! THERE IS NOTHING WE CANT DO!!!!!!! I for one, can't wait to hear about their progress in life. I can't wait until they can be together as brother and sister again, and as a total family with Mom and Dad. I just can't imagine...... Prayers everybody is together soon!!!!!

Have a fantastic trip! I can't wait for pictures. I will definitely keep praying for these little ones.

Today is Friday! Picture day? If you are too tired Carolyn, we understand and we will give you until tomorrow morning.
default_impatient.jpg
Actually, I hope you had a great time and had fun giving lots of love to your grandchildren!
default_wub.png
And when ever you have time to post pictures, we would all love to see them!!!! Hope all is well with the kids!!

Joyce

Back