WE ARE IN LABOR!!! AHHHHH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Riley and Blake? Great names, but it leaves me wondering...are they fillies or colts? Congratulations to you and your family either way!
Me, too! although, I think she said it was "Riley Mae", so I'm assuming Riley is a girl, but you never know these days with names. I know Robins that are both girls and boys, and also Chris, Bobby (both girls happen to be Bobby Jo), Shawn/Sean/Shaun and a few others.

Anyway, big congratulations and I hope all goes well with surgery.

Congratulations on their arrival! Praying now for them to come through their surgeries and recoveries with flying colors. Mominis Blake is a boy and Riley is a girl.
default_wub.png
When do you get to go see them, Carolyn?

Congrat's may everything turn out well. Twins huh...... Wow!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
TJ

Congratulations to the entire family! Everyone will be in our thoughts - and waiting for update and photos.

Grandma ....... how nice! Two new babies to spoil at once - all the best to everyone!

We'll be thinking of everyone - God bless

Yay Babies!!!!!!

The hard part is almost over. You will get some good news then sleep for a week! Congrats on your new cuddle-ers!

Oh just read this now... so so happy for you, can feel your love for those precious babies over the computer

Lots of
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Cannot wait to see pictures... Now the wait is over and I know everything will be find.

So nice to know the twins have gained the weight needed.
default_wub.png

Riley is out of surgery. They weren't able to do all the repairs, not sure of details yet, saying will wait till Weds. Blake is doing as they expected. Hard to get much info when doctors are always with them for now.

Thank you so much for the prayers.

Riley is out of surgery. They weren't able to do all the repairs, not sure of details yet, saying will wait till Weds. Blake is doing as they expected. Hard to get much info when doctors are always with them for now.Thank you so much for the prayers.
Oh nice to hear he is out of surgery what a way to come into the world, needing surgery right away, but Doctors can do wonerful things... thanks for taking the time to update us.

When will grandma being able to go and see them?

Lots more
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

prayers for u and the babies and the parents and special prayers for the doctors and nurses that are caring for these precious babies
default_wub.png

Many many congratulations to all concerned.

Prayers for the little ones flowing from across the pond.

Anna

Sending prayers and asking the Lord for many many blessings upon these precious little ones Riley and Blake. Congratulations to the new Mother, Father and Grandparents.

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats,

you and your family will be in our prayers. we pray blake and riley will do great in the days to come.

keep us posted

Thank you all so much for all the thoughts, concerns and prayers. It has been up and down, back and forth for most of the day. I think things are settled so will give information I know to be at this minute.

They were born naturally, 85 minutes a part. Both were taken as soon as they were born. Parents got to see them at 1:30 and are in now.

Blake has done better than expected, Riley (girl) had more complications than they had seen in previous tests. She had a small procedure today that had to do with a hole in her heart. Both are on feeding tubes and IV's, Riley is also on an oxygen tube. Both in NICU. I don't know all details but as of now, Riley's surgery is Weds morning and Blake's is Friday afternoon. Any problems will move those up.

Julie is doing good, up walking the halls already, or should I say pacing.

I do have pictures but with all the tubes and machines, I have decided to post pictures at another time. Blake is 6 lbs 1 ounce, dark curly hair, Riley is 5 lbs 5 ounces and very little blonde hair.

Thank you again so much for thinking of us. I can tell you I feel very much like a Grandma today,,,verrrrry tired.

I am glad to hear all are good- I can not even imagine how scary it is for your family but so happy they got to see the babies and they sound like they are weighing in pretty good which can only help things!

How cute one blonde and one dark hair- your family will be in my thoughts

"Congratulations!"

I just now saw this thread - how exciting that the babies are here and were able to be born naturally. They sound just adorable and I LOVE the names Blake and Riley!

We are all thinking of you and sending lots of prayers and thoughts for those two precious babies.

Congratulations, hugs, congratulations, hugs, congratulations, hugs.....
default_smile.png

Praying for healing and for peace at this trying time~!

Can't wait to see those pics !!!!

Peggy

Back