Two New Girls!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim~Crayonboxminiatures

Reaction score
First I picked up "Almost Heavens Frosty Chip" a Shadow Oaks Cock Robin and Little Kings Centurian granddaughter. I'm soo happy with her, I've wanted a granddaughter of Shadow Oaks Cock Robin for a long time. I got her from Robin Good of Romandaros Miniatures, under sad circumstances since she needs to downsize after her husbands tragic death right before Christmas.

Frosty Chip is 31.5" Brown (or maybe smokey seal brown??) roan appaloosa, in foal to Robin's stallion Romandaros Tender Heartbreaker for a May foal.
default_biggrin.png
Photo was from when she was younger, too fat and fuzzy right now.

AlmostHeavensFrostyChip.jpg

And Galloping G Johnnies Angel, Daughter of LM Hawks Ace N the Hole (love him!) a son of Champion Farms Nighthawk, and her dam Galloping G Best Design is a daughter of Fallen Ash Farms Dark Design! Johnnie has a beautiful little head and is very refined! I think she will be the perfect cross with my leopard appy colt Carnival in a few years.
default_biggrin.png
I got her from Nancy Goshorn of Galloping G Miniatures, she is so knowledgable about her horses, and fun to chat with! She owns both Johnnie's sire & dam.

Johnnie is a yearling filly, and possible Smokey black. Her dam is a buckskin. I seem to have lots of cream dilute possibilities in the future!

johnnie.angel.jpg

I'm ecstatic to add these two lovely ladies to my herd! Carnival is going to be very happy when he matures!
default_wink.png

Congratulations on two very nice additions!

Congratulations on your two lovely ladies! I can't wait to see the babies in the future!

Shelia

woo.gif
I am so excited for you!! They all are awesome!!

Big Congratulations!!!

Joyce
default_saludando.gif

Super congrats Kim!
default_aktion033.gif
They are both so adorable!
default_wub.png

How exciting! Very nice choices on your part, in my opinion.
default_smile.png

They are just beautiful, Kim!

I have always loved my daughter of Shadow Oaks Cock Robin's, foals. :))

Susan O.

Thanks everyone, I'm soo excited to have them home! Can't wait to see them without their winter fuzzies!

Jill- I do need to send you updated pictures.
default_biggrin.png
Will send them soon, you're the best!
default_wub.png

CONGRATS KIM!!! I had eyeballed that mare and have always liked her!! Nice filly too- dont blame you for grabbing that one either! Cock Robin is one of my favorites- looking forward to see what you get in the future!!

Congrats on your new girls! I have a Little Kings Centurian daughter. She's a bay and white tobiano. I live about 30-45 minutes from Galloping G's. The last time I had talked to them was several years ago and they seemed really nice and knew what they were talking about, really love their horses. Good luck with your girls!

Becky M.

Latest posts

Back