New Mare added to my herd

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim~Crayonboxminiatures

Reaction score
I am delighted to announce a new addition to the crayonbox! Please meet AV General's Blue's Reflection, aka Blues (an appropriate name for crayonbox), 34" A/R silver black leopard appaloosa mare. Blues is a daughter of Sligo General, who is sired by Sligo Spotted Horse.

She is a wonderful addition and many thanks to Carmelites Mini Corral for allowing me to bring this sweet mare home. My mom and I had a delightful visit with Mother Marija and Sister Kristina & all, we enjoyed the grand tour! Blues is so friendly, already calling to me and following me around the pasture.
default_smile.png
Carnival is enthralled, and Blues is in heat this week, I'm crossing my fingers for a lovely appy foal next year!
default_517.gif

Blues brings a bright new future to my breeding program, it was looking very bleak after the loss of Frosty Chip and her foal this spring.

This photo is courtesy of Carmelites' Mini Corral

Blues4-436x353.jpg

Blues trot, I love it!

Blues.trot.6-10-11.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS, Kim!
default_aktion033.gif
She is beautiful! Can't wait to see her foal next year!

Congratulations! It should mean a beautiful little one for you next year.

What a wonderful addition, she's beautiful!
default_wub.png
Congratulations!

Congrats Kim!

I can't wait to see that baby next year!!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Oh congrats!!! How beautiful!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
Sure hope you breed her to your leopard stalloin!!

Kim,

I have always admired her on the nuns site. I have dealt with Mother Marija and the sisters and they are the most wonderful people to work with. I'm so happy you have found new joy with her, after the sadness of Frosty Chip. Congradulations!

Thanks to all who commented! I agree sundaymom, Mother Marija and the Sisters are wonderful, I've been in contact via phone and e-mail, but the first time I met them in 4 years! It was wonderful to finally meet in person and have a tour.

And Blues and Carnival had a successful "date" this evening.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back