Tough start to foaling season at Crayonbox

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry, Kim...
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

Liz R.

Im so sorry to hear that , one of our mares lost her foal yesterday (270 days) and that was bad enough but I cant imagine losing the mare too , my heart goes out to you
default_sad.png

Over the years I have always appreciated your comments and help to this forum and especialy your web site, for the information offered to breeders. I am so sorry you have had to face the hardest of decisions, of anyone who loves and breeds miniatues. You cared enough to make the best decision you could at a time like this. I have no doubts on that.

Sending sympathy and understanding, this is one of those times that you are not alone. Many of us have been in your shoes, not that it makes it any easier. this nightmare is always very hard. Bless you, Terry

I'm so very sorry, what a heartbreak for you.
default_sad.png
Reading your story left a lump in my throat. Wishing you the best in this difficult time.

So very sorry Kim!!!!! ((((HUGS)))) to you!!!

Barbie

I am so sorry for your loss. It will be two years this spring when the SAME EXACT thing happened to me. Its a hard decision to let your mare go. When I lost my mare, of course it was a filly that she was careing and the most the unique markings the filly had. She had a beautiful bay colored head, and bay color on one side, and the other side was totally white, with a black mane and tail. She was long legged and long refined neck. We had tried for hours to get that baby out but no luck. I had to leave the barn when I made the decision to let her go. I was 20 at the time and I couldn't bare to see a mare go who was eating contently while laying there.(she was also my first mare that I got when I was 16)So my mom stayed her, with her head in my moms lap.

~~~Again sorry for your loss.

Hugs Kim and thank you for calling me with the news about Frosty. You knew I would take the news hard with Frosty being momma of my sweet boy Happy. Rest in Peace Frosty Chip.... I hug your baby boy every day. Adair

Kim, I'm SO sorry you lost your beloved Frosty Chip.
default_crybaby.gif

I have tears in my eyes. {{{Hugs}}}

Kim, I'm so sad to hear about your Frosty and her baby.
default_no.gif
You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Kim,

So sorry for your loss... Frosty Chip was a beautiful mare.

Oh my goodness Kim. I am so, so sorry. I had the same thing happen 2 years ago with my little Lacey... her first. Dr. Boyd and Dr. Joan are a fantastic team and I am sure it broke their hearts as well. That decision is so hard. I will pray that your foaling season gets much better in the next few weeks. My thoughts are with you.

Latest posts

Back