Trainers in NC

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kawgirl

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a trainer in NC? My husband and I are both changing careers, which means will be doing a lot of travelling soon, and I've been trying to sell the gelding that I bought to drive last spring. But, the few people that have inquired about him expect me to give him away,
default_no.gif
so if I he doesn't sell I will probably send him to a trainer since I don't have time to finish training him. He has been ground driven and been between the shafts with no problem, I've just been too busy and the weather has been terrible! I'm just wanting him to be a safe, reliable trail driving horse, nothing fancy.

there are several folks here in NC that do driving training. Where in NC are you located?

Can anyone recommend a trainer in NC? My husband and I are both changing careers, which means will be doing a lot of travelling soon, and I've been trying to sell the gelding that I bought to drive last spring. But, the few people that have inquired about him expect me to give him away,
default_no.gif
so if I he doesn't sell I will probably send him to a trainer since I don't have time to finish training him. He has been ground driven and been between the shafts with no problem, I've just been too busy and the weather has been terrible! I'm just wanting him to be a safe, reliable trail driving horse, nothing fancy.

A lot of it depends on where in NC your are as to which direction we send you. There are a lot of people that drive in NC if you are close to the Southern Pines area then you are in luck there are a lot of trainers out there. There's a bunch over in the Tryon area as well. I know of a few specific people shoot me a message and I'd be glad to get you a list to help your search.

Karen

Latest posts

Back