Trailer Camera

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justminis24/7

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking for an inexpensive camera for my horse trailer. Is there such a thing as an inexpensive one? Someone told me they thought a wireless baby monitor with a digital camera and small screen would work. I did see some of these on line for around $100.00 and they claim to pick up 500' away and can be plugged into your cigarette lighter to be recharged. Has anyone tried the baby monitors? Thanks for your help.

Dianne

Hi everyone,

I am looking for an inexpensive camera for my horse trailer. Is there such a thing as an inexpensive one? Someone told me they thought a wireless baby monitor with a digital camera and small screen would work. I did see some of these on line for around $100.00 and they claim to pick up 500' away and can be plugged into your cigarette lighter to be recharged. Has anyone tried the baby monitors? Thanks for your help.

Dianne
I haven't tried a baby monitor but I just got "swift hitch" back up camera. You not only can use it in your trailer but also use it to hitch up your trailer. Google it and read about it to see if it's something that might work for you. It also has night vision so you get a great view of your horse even in a dark trailer.

Latest posts

Back