TRAIL DRIVE SUNDAY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, where did this come from?
new_shocked.gif

If anybody wants to come though,we do go there as often as possible so we could try to get one going again!!!

sfmini said:
Wow, where did this come from? 
new_shocked.gif
If anybody wants to come though,we do go there as often as possible so we could try to get one going again!!!

425545[/snapback]

I thought I was in the twilight zone!!!! I was getting all excited then read the post that it cancelled due to weather then I saw the date. Do do do do............

Phoebe has been working with my gelding Tommy and he is about ready to go. Green, yes, but it would be good for him to be out with the others. Let me know if there will be another trail drive when the weather cools down.

Laura

I would love ...and being that its in Ohio and i deff. know my way around this ol' place i would be able to find where its at and not end up in china!!!. I was once driving to a show in columbus (well barrel racing show ..not mini show. It was for a friend of mine) and i ended up in Athens ...athens ohio!

Latest posts

Back