TRAIL DRIVE SUNDAY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
We are getting a gang together to go driving on Sunday in Danville, Ohio on a rail to trail and would love to have anybody join us who can.

Kim Miller will be there too.

Oh man, would I love to come! We have been so blessed this week--Starting last weekend, the weather has been incredible. The kids had no school Thurs or Fri this week, so we drove Fri, Sat, Sun, Wed, Thurs, Fri, and hopefully tomorrow. The weather did change today and got cold and rainy, so it's a good thing we went out this morning. I have NINE driving horses going now--PLEASE come on over and go for a drive with us if you can't find Ohio!

Jody, I need directions!!
bounce.gif
I can't wait!!!!! Bring a picnic lunch too, right?
icecream.gif

Wahhhh!! I wanna come!! Anyone have a driving horse I can borrow?

You guys have fun!

KrisP

Kris, I am driving my greenie, so we do have an extra horse. You could drive our Rhotens Little Dandy son if you would like to come....... See you later today, we'll talk you into it then!

Then you'll be hooked
wink.gif
bahdumdum!
roll1.gif

Kim I don't know if you want to come here or just go there, but to get there take rt 62 northeast (of MT Vernon) to Danville. Just as you enter Danville, there will be a tiny road, Washington, and a TINY sign mentioning the trail. Turn right, go to the end, turn left and that road will take you to the trail head. We plan to be there about 1 or will meet at our place at noon or a bit earlier as one friend wants to see the new horses we have gotten since her last visit. The most recent arrival was just yesterday, but he is a secret for a little while. We'll explain.

If you want to come here, take rt 3 north of Centerburg about three miles. We are the first road past rt 657, on the right. Turn right, and keep bearing right at the road Y's. Second drive on the left, you should recognize it.

sfmini said:
Kris, I am driving my greenie, so we do have an extra horse. You could drive our Rhotens Little Dandy son if you would like to come....... See you later today, we'll talk you into it then!Then you'll be hooked
wink.gif
bahdumdum!
roll1.gif
Well Kris, there ya go!! Hope to see you there too!
thumbup.gif

WEEEE! Looks like I'll be there
smile.gif
(If not Jody and Judy will come and whoop on me!) Now just cross your fingers the weather will cooperate with us!

Oh geez, this means I'll actually get off the farm, wow, won't know how to behave
blink.gif

KrisP

Kris,

You better show up. You need to get off the farm for a day!

Thanks Libby! And it was so much fun talking horses today, I had a GREAT TIME! Now I gotta get down to your place soon!

I'm in the process of telling the weather gods to make the rain go away! Scott even unloaded the truck tonight to make sure that I have it for tomorrow morning to get there!

KrisP

Well, hope you guys have lots of FUN!!!
yes.gif
(I know you will)

I am GREEN with envy..wish I could come along..ONE of these days I will have my 'horse, harness & cart' all put together.

WWWWAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif

I SO wanted to go driving with you all today and I had to ask 2 weeks in advance to get today off and it's RAINING AGAIN.
frusty.gif
I am very disappointed since this was the one and only horse 'event' I would have made it to this whole year.
no.gif

idea.gif
Well, it's still a great day for a grooming / hoof trimming session in my cozy barn! By golly I'm GONNA enjoy my day off one way or another.
rolleyes.gif

Awwww, Kim, are you gonna melt? It might go away, I looked at the radar. We haven't called it off yet.....

Geez......I missed it again!
crybaby.gif
Sorry, I've had a busy weekend and I can't believe I forgot!
sad.gif
I would have been able to come today too...but it's a little late now. I'm going to come with you guys agian....sometime! I had a lot of fun before and I'm sure if it weren't raining, Easy would have fun getting out and going for a little drive.
smile.gif

you didn't miss anything, we all wimped out, too cold and wet. Oh well, we'll try again. Ann is here to see our new stallion.....
wink.gif

c ya

sad.gif
Boy, it did end up being a sucky day didn't it? I really wish the weather would have cooperated and other things didn't get in the way. Soon though, soon! And Jody, looks like next weekend is a go, I know Scott wants me out from underfoot, lolol! Can't wait to see your new boy in person, drool!

KrisP

Yeah, can't wait for you to see him, this guy can TROT!!!!!!!!!

I wish I could of made it, I dont live very far from Ohio, Western NY! But the weather was bad and I was busy. Trail drives are always fun I have a friend who is in a x country driving club that I would like to join this spring.

I wish I could of made it, I dont live very far from Ohio, Western NY! But the weather was bad and I was busy. Trail drives are always fun I have a friend who is in a x country driving club that I would like to join this spring.

Latest posts

Back