Took some pictures of my babies...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ontherisefarm

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my 2010 babies sired by my stallion Rockstar.. I really love them all..I am proud of them and thought I would share them with you...

102_4323.jpg

This is Icy. He is out of Cross Country Ragdoll a buckskin minimal overo . This colt is actually a tovero double dilute pinto but I am not sure how well his markings show up in the picture.

102_4320.jpg

This pretty boy is out of my mare On The Rise Farm Dream Girl a nice bay mare. He is a buckskin tovero with one blue eye.

102_4312.jpg

The black and white colt in the foreground is Stunner. He is out of my mare Miracle who is a daughter of Soap Suds. The Idol and his dam Dreamer in the back.

I was so pleased with all my foals this year. I had four gorgeous colts this year (sadly we lost one at 2weeks due to a blockage ) I cant wait until next year to see what I get...

I just wanted to share with you my babies and hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do...

Very nice! I love the punk-striped mohawk on your buckskin tovero!

Thankyou Everyone !!! Icy, the double dilute usually has a pretty good mohawk going on too but the wind was too much for it that day... I really think they will make nice show horses for whoever decides to add them to thier family...

Babies Are so much fun !!!! I have 4 Rockstar babies coming next year and one by Twinkle Toes who is Owned by Toni Reese ( at least I think that is who the mare is bred too- I bought a lovely palomino mare at the Champion of Champions Sale ) I am super excited....

Back