Tinker

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wings

Reaction score
Well today my stallion, Tinker, got a break from all this boring hand serving and went out to his mares.

Of course I brought the camera along.

I just love this stallion, this is him as he is. No make up, no work, coming into spring over a winter of hay and no rugs.

tinker01.jpgtinker02.jpg

tinker04.jpgtinker03.jpg

tinker05.jpg

Wow! He's gorgeous! Love the "feathers" and that long mane and forelock.
default_firstprize.gif

Thanks, I've been watching him show off to the girls all day
default_wub.png
He is loving it!

I swear there is more mane/tail/feathers then there is horse
default_new_rofl.gif

Thanks guys, I'm pretty smitten with him
default_wub.png
I knew him for about 2 years before I brought him home and this is his first season here. Hate having to wait a year for his foals
default_new_rofl.gif

He is such a quiet stallion but he oozes prescence. His favourite game is to chase the car up the driveway, he'll go flat out all the way with that lovely thick mane flying
default_laugh.png

WOW!!! Bree can you please move up here??!!!
default_wub.png
:wub between him and Palli!! WOW! oh actually maybe its good your down here! maybe Finn will have a chance
default_unsure.png
LOL

he is stunning!!!

LOL Cassie! Finn's going to do just fine
default_laugh.png

And thanks, I'm passing all compliments onto Tinker who is taking them with the good grace of a gentleman
default_wub.png
He and the girls have now settled and formed a nice little group. Lass flashy behaviour but I love watching them bunch up like this.

wow Now that is how I like my horses.
wub.gif
I don't want to offend anyone but the show horses don't really do it for me THIS guy is what it is all about. How can you not love him
wub.gif

(note to myself: put extra foundation on face this morning to cover nasty green shade that has appeared)
new_rofl.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

I must admit, I may be fond of working my horses up for the ring (and I've seen Tinker's old show shots and he did it like a pro!) but I do like watching them go all hairy and natural in their breaks.

I keep saying the only thing stopping me from bringing Tinker out again is that I refuse to cut his mane
default_new_rofl.gif

I totally respect who does shows as I myself have done them but now I just prefer to see them as they are, they look like real horses and not something for Barbie to play with
new_rofl.gif

default_new_rofl.gif

They are such different looks. I compare Pallidon's show photos to the shots of his sire who, like Tinker, has been a paddock horse for about 5 or more years after finishing his show career. I actually can't wait until Pallidon gets to have that heavy mop of hair and deep golden coat that he just can't get while being clipped. Then I'll have two wild and hairy stallions to photograph!
default_biggrin.png

Oh Bree he is gorgeous!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Just as I like them too - au natural, manes and tails flying free!

bet you cant wait until next year to see the results.
default_biggrin.png

default_wub.png
OH Yes very handsome boy..I love the way hes showing off to the ladies
default_aktion033.gif
..my husband doesnt do that to me anymore
default_no.gif
but I guess the lack of hair has alot to do with it
default_wink.png
..he really is something special
default_yes.gif

Thanks guys
default_laugh.png

I'm so very fond of this little stallion. He is such a ladies man to the point where he ignores any men who come into the paddock... but comes straight up to me! He has always prefered his female handlers to his male ones.

He can actually be hard to photograph due to being so dark and with so much mane. But if you catch him in action he just blows you away!

Lovin his long forelock , mane and tail. Thanks for sharing your handsome man!

Handsome! He reminds me a little of my boy, Lex
default_wink.png

Back