Tilly and Ginny....updated pictures!! 5-4-2013

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well girls, I have no new news to share with you? This is ridiculous! She is not really any different, her bag is harder, not bigger, no waxing, no more swelling at the other end. I don't know, maybe the lady I purchased her from has her dates wrong? I will take some pictures tonight for all of you to see her.

Val

default_thumbup.gif
I will ask Cassie to see if she can get the cam to work so atleast one of us is helping to watch her at night.
default_smile.png

Looking forward to pics

Well unless I am seeing things, I think she is longer in the backend, it is quite relaxed. My mom spent a lot of time today over by her, and she said she was rolling a lot while she was there and rubbing her rear on the fence. Those are good signs! Her udder is firmer, no waxing. I tried feeling the baby kick tonight, I could not feel it and she was not real tolerable of me trying! Here are some updated pictures.

DSCN2304.JPGDSCN2305.JPGDSCN2308.JPGDSCN2311.JPGDSCN2313.JPG

Oh yes!!! She looks good to go!! She has a nice udder. NIpples haven't filled, but they may not. Her hooha looks like it's starting to get a bit puffy, and is elongating nicely, so she really could go if she decides to!

Can't wait to see SPOTS!

Last edited:
Oh yes no sleeping tonight cos looks like baby is coming
default_smile.png
sending prayers

Keeping my fingers crossed and saying prayers for a safe foaling - she's certainly very close, hope you are managing to keep your eyes open!!
default_pray.gif

Well she looks the same as yesterday, but rolling A LOT! That could be due to shedding or pregnancy or both. I am praying for a baby by the weekend! I want spots too, the lady I bought her from was hoping for a Pintaloosa! We'll see!

At this point in her pregancy, I would say the rolling is getting baby in the "go" position!!!

Hoping for SPOTS here too!!!!!

I am so sorry, I ended up working a double tonight at work and did not get even to see her tonight...My husband went and saw her and said nothing is any different. I promise pictures tomorrow!!

Okay here ya go! No baby, the vet is not concerned yet for Ginny is doing fine and acting just like she always does! Her udder is bigger, her hooha is longer and she must have itched it too much against the fence she has "irritated the bottom of it" It's going to be 70 degrees this weekend, the first big warm up of the year!

DSCN2315.JPGDSCN2316.JPG

DSCN2319.JPGDSCN2320.JPG

DSCN2321.JPGDSCN2319.JPG

Sweet Jesus, I hope we are making progress!!

DSCN2322.JPG

Holy cow, look at the size of that udder
default_thud.gif
and with a hooha like that she has to go very soon.
default_pray.gif
for a safe foaling

Nice, nice udder!!! She's looking great!!

And what a present she's going to give you for making her such a happy little girl!!! Can't wait to see it!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back