Three foals for BeZes Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bpotze

Reaction score
:aktion033:
P5050479.jpg
A filly for Barbie, born on May 5th...two weeks early.
P5040448.jpg
A filly for Tommy...born on May 1st....a week late
P5040438.jpg
and a colt for Baby...born on May 3rd. right at 330 days. He scared me half to death. I was there for the entire birth and he was fine...trying to figure out his legs...so I went to the back of the barn to get fresh straw and when I came back...he was dead....eyes rolled back in his head and not breathing. I didn't know what to do...so grabbed him by his rear legs...held him upside down and started smacking his chest and when I got a small response I laid him down and stimulated the area between the upper lip and nostrils that stimulates breathing. It wasn't too long before we had him back again. I immediately called the vet and she said it was extremely unusual...and had I walked away for much longer he would have been gone. In more than 13 years of raising horses...I have never had this happen, and hope it won't happen again.

Congrats to all who have foaled and good luck to the ones yet to foal.....I have one more due in a few weeks and then two mini donks in Sept.

Becky

Congratulations on your beautiful (and colorful!) foals. I'm so glad you were in the right place at the right time for the colt--isn't foaling season exciting? hehe

They sure know how to keep us on our toes, don't they? I'm so glad you were there for him!

I love the mane on Barbie's filly, it is black, white, black, white, LOL.

default_wub.png
: nice foals

is your stud homozygous for the tobiano gene?love to see the sire?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your new foals, they are all very nice
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back