The Three (Disgruntled) Amigos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RockRiverTiff

Reaction score
I took this picture this morning at snack time. Can you find the one that doesn't fit?

threeamigos.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Ok guys, as per your request, my hair band wannabes will be on Equusite TOMORROW (11/15)! This is my first time submitting a picture, so I'm excited to see what others think.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
What a wonderful picture! What do you mean, the one that doesn't fit??
default_wink.png
default_wink.png
--I see three cute critters who are ALL peering out through/underneath ample hair!!

Thanks for the hearty chuckle!!

Margo

Glad you enjoyed it guys! Between the three of them, I think they've got the begging market cornered. By the end of the month, Bud the ram will be back with his ewes. It takes me most of the time he's here to adjust to him (and his BAAAAAAAing), and then it takes me a month to stop looking for him when he's gone.

That would have to be one of the cutest photos I have seen in a long time.!
default_aktion033.gif

The ram is bigger than the horses!

haahahahah I love this pic!!!! May I ask what color your little one is? The color looks kinda like Melodys and I am not sure what color Melody is. Thanks for sharing your babies
default_wub.png

That is so cute!! I just laughed so hard, love that hair on the one on the right!! Woolly too, adorable!!
default_aktion033.gif

I love it! I think they are all begging for a new hairstyle but they are just too cute!
default_yes.gif
Mary

Oh my gosh that is WAY to cute!!hahaha!!You should do a caption contest for that one. Thans for sharing
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

I love that photo. It reminded me when my kids watched Sesame street and they'd play that "which one thing doesn't look like the other" song/game!

haahahahah I love this pic!!!! May I ask what color your little one is? The color looks kinda like Melodys and I am not sure what color Melody is. Thanks for sharing your babies
default_wub.png
Hi Brandi - Al is a silver black, also commonly called a silver dapple, but he doesn't dapple.

Our goofballs always brighten up my day--I'm glad everyone else enjoyed them too. Admittedly Al and Charlie's bridlepaths have grown out interestingly, but they think their mohawks are macho and intimidating.

Latest posts

Back