The Blimp Finally Popped

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is a darling. Love the color
default_smile.png

Congrats on the new filly ! Very pretty girl you have there.

Steph

What a beautiful filly. Love the pretty head shot.

Thanks everyone for the nice words. We haven't gotten to touch her much because momma has NO interest in sharing her.
default_biggrin.png
We've been watching this mare since she arrived at our farm 5 weeks ago, knowing any day could be "the" day. Geez, did she have to wait five weeks??? :DOH! She came out sort of odd...we had one foot, one head and that was it. Hubby says "somethin's not right" and I'm thinking no #$%&! But the mare laid back down and gave one more push and that combined with a gentle tug from Mark and out she flew!!! We're exhausted and our next is due under camera next Sunday!
default_rolleyes.gif

Yay Parmela!!! Congratulations, she is beautiful. Who is her sire?
See below.

With her sire being a black and white pinto i was a little suprised that she is palomino. Thats great for you though.
Yeah...you aren't the only one who was surprised. I believe it's technically possible, but knowing the other stallion on the farm, I'm thinkin' we've got a little paperwork snafu!! But, Monette is the MOST honest, reputable, straight-forward person in the world and the moment I sent her the pics, she OFFERED that she would be contacting AMHA on Monday and having them send me a DNA kit. So, my money is on Champ, but we'll see.

So, for now...the sire is officially Evergreen Orion Commanders Onyx, B/W pinto, World Champion Sr. Stallion. But...there's a chance it's Seahorse Olympia Golden Opportunity, golden palomino, World Top 3 Sr. Stallion. Either way, Monette will get it all straightened out and we'll know for sure. And I'm a winner either way because she's a pretty nice baby if I say so myself.
default_wub.png

Congratulation on a beautiful filly!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on an adorable filly. How is your other doll of a filly?

Pretty, pretty, pretty!! Congratulations!! We've got two we're waiting on here, one at 340 days and one at 311 days and their bags are set about the same!! And they are huge like your mare was. Like the long leggy look too!
default_aktion033.gif

Boy, what a looker she is!! Congratulations to you on a [SIZE=14pt]BEAUTIFUL[/SIZE] filly!! :love :love

Watching a friends mare and she looks about like this mare did! She's due anytime now. I don't know how you all do the mare stare! I don't think I could anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on a beautiful little girl!! She's very pretty.
default_wub.png

Jodi

Congrats on your new baby, very cute, your mare looked just like mine does, feel sorry for them. Mine is about the same height as yours to, SunRae is as wide as she is tall.

Latest posts

Back