I'm excited to announce a new mare!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gorgeous girl! There can be nothing wrong with getting an aged mare, especially when she looks like that! She's a been there, done that girl! = )

She's very nice!!
default_wub.png
Congrats!!
default_smile.png

Small world! I've actually visited your site before and saw and admired Dani! How does she trace back to Buttercup?
We have a Buttercup daughter that also lives with us. She's a buckskin with a pretty neck and head - reminds me of Dani.
"Dani" is out of Inglemist My Golden Toy, who is out of Buttercup. I saw Buttercup on the saleboard a few times and had she been a bit closer to Maine.......
default_wub.png

~Jen~

Small world! I've actually visited your site before and saw and admired Dani! How does she trace back to Buttercup?
We have a Buttercup daughter that also lives with us. She's a buckskin with a pretty neck and head - reminds me of Dani.
"Dani" is out of Inglemist My Golden Toy, who is out of Buttercup. I saw Buttercup on the saleboard a few times and had she been a bit closer to Maine.......
default_wub.png

~Jen~
Jen,

I really like that mare. She is for sale also! Very tempting, but I'm going to resist now that I have Buttercup. And I'll probably end up owning her daughter that lives here at some point. Her owners are just in it for the fun and I think it will be short-lived.
default_wink.png

I sure love these aged mares. She's a sweety and I congratulate you on your new girl and the baby she's carrying. Hoping for a easy healthy foaling.

Maxine

Congrats! She is beautiful mare.

I would LOVE to have her in my pasture.
default_smile.png
)

I love everything about her.
default_smile.png

~Sandy

Beautiful mare!!! Congratulations!!!

I have to confess I admired her also when she was for sale. But I'm glad she's gone to a wonderful home where she will be well-loved and well-cared for by her proud new owner.

Love those older mares........they just know how to do it all with ease!

Congratulations on your beautiful new girl! I adore Onyx and I can't wait to see this foal. Y'all know how I love b/w pintos! ( I may have a secret to tell soon!!!)

Robin

Thanks everyone! We're still waiting on this baby to arrive. :DOH! Butter is as big as a house and she lost her mucus plug (I think) last Monday. She's laying down a lot but not rolling or pawing, etc. I think she's going to explode if she doesn't have that baby soon!
default_new_shocked.gif

She is BEAUTIFUL! She reminds me allot of Charlie, my colts sire
default_smile.png
!

I love everything about her, congrats Parmela!!

Thanks everyone! Still no baby. She's as big as a house! I've never had a mare get this big with a foal before and she's reminding me of that mare Belinda showed us pictures of last season!
default_new_shocked.gif
I look at her belly and then I look at her hips and I just can't imagine...
default_laugh.png

Congratulations, Parmela. And wow, she looks great for her age, especially considering the number of foals she's had!!!

She's gorgeous Parmela! I can't wait to see her baby! Congratulations on a beauty of an addition.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back