The Blimp Finally Popped

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is sooo pretty!! Congratulations!! She looks like a little sweetheart
default_wub.png

Yeah...you aren't the only one who was surprised. I believe it's technically possible, but knowing the other stallion on the farm, I'm thinkin' we've got a little paperwork snafu!! But, Monette is the MOST honest, reputable, straight-forward person in the world and the moment I sent her the pics, she OFFERED that she would be contacting AMHA on Monday and having them send me a DNA kit. So, my money is on Champ, but we'll see.
So, for now...the sire is officially Evergreen Orion Commanders Onyx, B/W pinto, World Champion Sr. Stallion. But...there's a chance it's Seahorse Olympia Golden Opportunity, golden palomino, World Top 3 Sr. Stallion. Either way, Monette will get it all straightened out and we'll know for sure. And I'm a winner either way because she's a pretty nice baby if I say so myself.
As soon as i saw the picture i had to go double check on your website to see who the sire was because i knew i had read on here that she was bred to Evergreen Orion Commanders Onyx. If her sire ends up being Golden Opportunity i wouldn't be one bit suprised because honestly when i saw her i thought to myself she looked like she was out of him instead. It will be interesting what the DNA results say when you get them back. But you have a very nice filly and both stallions are very nice also so you can't lose either way.

I am so glad she FINALLY had this baby!!

I kept watching for her to, she looked like she was gonna bust!!

And what a PRETTY GIRL you got!!

Congrats!!

Congratulations, what a pretty little girl!!!

Congratulations on that adorable little girl. Mama is lovely too.

Boy, she sure look preggars before delivery, as wide as she is tall.

Joyce

default_saludando.gif

Parmela, that is just an EXQUISITE baby!!!! Gorgeous girl and lucky you!!!

Latest posts

Back