Thank you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allaboutspots

Reaction score
Good Morning
default_saludando.gif

I just want to say thank you for all the great information I have found on this forum. I have been hanging around as a guest and finally decided to join. I acquired my first Mini gelding in 06 after years of denial.
default_rolleyes.gif
Last fall I purchased my 2nd Mini but first mare and then found out she was in foal. Yesterday at 3:00 am my new filly arrived. I think she is a grulla but not exactly sure and I am hoping you will help with the color.
default_wacko.png
Baby_1a.jpgBaby_2_a.jpgBaby_3a.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
CONGRATE'S on your new filly!!!!! She's very pretty!
default_yes.gif
And glad to have you join the forum!! This is a GREAT place!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Hi there and welcome!

You do realize that your new filly makes "3" minis. See, you're more proof of the "Potato Chip" theory!
default_rolleyes.gif

What color are your filly's mom and dad?

Congratulations on your beautiful new filly
love0034.gif

To me, she does look like she could be grulla, silver grulla, or maybe buckskin
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

Wow, your first post and photos already! You are a pro!

Keep them coming and glad you are a member.
default_smile.png

Congratulations on your new filly!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah And......welcome to the forum!!
default_saludando.gif
This is a nice place to come! I almost didn't read your thread because of the title! Glad I did. Not knowing what colors the parent's are makes identifying your fillies color harder.....she looks like a silver dapple to me. Good luck with her!

Hi there...WELCOME to the forum, and CONGRATULATIONS on your new filly! It's hard to tell from these photos what color she really is, but it would help to know what color her parents are.

Welcome! Glad you decided to start posting (I was a lurker too for a very long time) Congratulations on the new filly. I'm going to be different than every one else here and say I think she's black. If you tell us what colour her sire and dam are we'll have a better idea of what colour she is.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME & CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! She is gorgeous and looks to be black or silver dapple to me!!!!!

Congratulations on your new filly. She's real pretty.

Joyce

Ditto on asking the color of the parents. I would veer towards black or silver dapple myself, though she looks to light colored for black. Doesnt really appear to be grulla but pics are small.

This IS a great place to be!! I think your foal is a silver dapple..the zigzaggy line will fade...she is a cutie tho no matter the color...and healthy IS the best color of all! Welcome!

[SIZE=10pt]Congratulations on your beautiful filly! And she's got color, too, although I'm not sure which color. LOL! [/SIZE]

She could be black, although it is hard to tell sometimes until they are a little older. Welcome to the Forum, you'll find a lot of help and some great people.

Welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations on your filly!! I can't tell her color in those small photos. But she is cute for sure!

Latest posts

Back