Tease Looking Close? Maybe? Hopefully?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bmp file worked for me.. So great to see!!! Thanks so much for everything - you have taught us all so much.

Mary (lurking along every day and not posting)

No fever!! I am such a happy woman right now. I had to give her the antibiotic shot and she did faint but went straight to mom for comfort.

Whooo Hooo --- congratulatons Kay & hugs and scritches to Tease for finally coming around. I sometimes wonder if the new mommy's aren't totally bewildered and somewhat afraid of their foals - I know that I have a couple of mares that were scared to death of their newborn baby and had to get a lot of special attention in order for them to calm down & let the mothering hormones kick in.

Neat trick with the oxytocin - I will have to try to remember that one!

Many hugs to you - now it is probably time for you to take a nice looooonnnnnnggggg nap and get caught up on some much needed sleep - I have no doubt that you are totally wiped out.

((( Hugs to All )))

Stac

Cam is back live if anyone wants to peek at Tease and Annie. If you see me giving shots etc she will faint so just be aware
default_smile.png
She always wakes up quickly though.

Im so happy that I think I will go to bed and get more than an hours sleep LOL

Vet just called and said to be sure and take her temp later and make sure the fever doesnt come back. If it doesnt she can finally go outside tomorrow. I know Tease will love that as shes sick of that stall.

Thank you all again for your support!

I haven't posted to this thread until now. Seeing that picture of Annie nursing from her dam-- WOW! WHEW!! YAY!!!! And to hear that her fever is gone too, thank heavens!
default_aktion033.gif
What a labor-intensive baby this one turned out to be, and yet she's so worth it.
default_wub.png
Kudos Kay!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
What wonderful news. That photo is just breath taking, after all your worries I am sure it brings tears to your eyes cos it does mine. You have done a wonderful job and your perseverance sure has paid off. I too have learnt so much from you and again i would like to thank you for having shared so much with us. We are miles apart and we are complete strangers but I would love to raise my glass and give you a big hug.
cheers.gif

Before you go get some rest you deserve a nice long soak in a hot tub with a good glass of wine
aktion033.gif

Three cheers for Kay

hip hip

hip hip

hip hip

horaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy

Thanks for turing the cam back on. I just gor my Tease fix even though she and Anne are sleeping. I will keep my fingures crossed for no more fever. Would love to see both runnin outside tomorrow.

All I can say is WELL DONE KAY and send you armfuls of praise! We have in front of us the wonderful result of your love, care and persistance. Hopefully little Annie will continue to improve health wise and you, Kay, can get some well earned rest.

Would love to see some outside pictures if the weather is ok and Annie is up to it, but get yourself some sleep first.
default_yes.gif

Anna

Oh I am so delighted to see Tease with Annie and how relaxed she is - its just wonderful, I am near to tears here.

Well done Kay and your hard work and determination has paid off.

Just wonderful.

Oh my!!! I finally got to see Annie nursing all on her own!!!!! I've got tears Im so happy for them and for you Kay! Hopefully you are fast asleep though....

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Day 341 and counting. Im exhausted. Shes really dropped down and been doing a ton of rolling and kicking tonight. Maybe the foaling fairy will take pity on me and give me a Mothers Day foal?

Baxter Cam
What a wonderful,sometimes scarey,sometimes like watching paint dry,sometimes heart breaking,sometimes funny journey Tease has taken us all on...its been an honor and a privilege Kay, Annie and Our Activity Director and Story Teller and Rock Star

TEASE!!

I just checked the cam, and that is the prettiest little filly, a breeders dream. I'm so glad that Tease and Annie are finally bonding. Great Job!

Ok first I have to say THANK YOU KAY for putting them back up. I needed to get my Tease and now Annie fix I so missed seeing her its like she has become apart of my family
default_smile.png
so happy for you, tease and little Annie I can' twait to watch them.

Then a question I see she was septic does this just happen what reason do they have for it to happen and what signs. I had a friend that lost a foal to this.

thanks! Hugs to you all!!!

I got to see her nurse I had tears in my eyes what a beautiful sight!!!! How did tease finally come around. I am so happy for her knowing its her baby and you giving her the time to get to know her daughter. just a beautiful sight!!

I know now I want a little Tease and anne. Can you put me on a list
default_smile.png

I'm just watching that sweetheart Annie raiding the milkbar........tears in my eyes.
default_wub.png
Can I have her, please?
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations again. What a glorious filly.......................and Tease is not too shabby either.
default_laugh.png

Perhaps Tease's problem was she was so used to being the star of the show that she didn't want to share the limelight.

So very happy to see them together.

Well done Kay.

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Thank you guys so much! She is fully awake now and realizes shes a horse LOL. Her temp is still good so I am just thrilled and that means they can go outside tomorrow. I know she is driving Tease nuts in that stall.

She is just such a joy!

We still have to give one more shot tonight. I so hate giving foal shots! Im hoping to go to bed after the last shot. The last few days is really catching up.

Thank you to all the people that have helped keep me awake the last few nights. It really helps when someone is online to chat with.

Hi Kay,

It was great to talk to you today! Sometimes we just have to stop and catch our breath!
default_yes.gif
Wanalynn and I just want to say what a great job you guys have done with Tease and her baby! She's not completely out of the woods yet, but I see a lot of light at the edge of the trees! Keep up the great work and please get some much needed rest!

Bill
default_yes.gif

Kay I forgot to mention my little filly out of My girl Jazz was a fainting foal scared me to death. She hasn't done it since she was first born so hoping she grow out of it but it really was scary. Do you know why this happens?

I have just woken up and flicked on the girls but the cam is down, I wander if Kay knows??

Latest posts

Back