Tease Looking Close? Maybe? Hopefully?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can keep an eye too. 5hrs ahead and up at 7.30 am so that would be 2.30am your time. No plan tomorrow that I am aware of so will have it on.

count me in too if you need me. I get up a few times at night and have my computer screen on at night watching so I can raise my head and see what she is doing. I was up around that time kay and like you I thought she was going to go as I grabbed my phone in case you were sleeping. I know she must be getting even closer just watching her behavior. I was going to tell you to paint the tips of her ears so I know when her ears are pinned back as sometimes its hard to see if shes relaxed with ears forward or upset with them back becasue of the top of her head so dark lol. Good luck hope its anytime now. She will probably go today when we least expect it or when we are all very tired from watching her lol

I would say she looked like she dropped more too. I am veiwing a side picture of her on the cam. WOW.

Shes staying in for now due to rain/storms. hate to keep her in but its way too rainy and muddy. she has enough issues walking around

I took pics for you with my phone and now I cant get the pics off my phone. grr.

Coming down with a cold and feel horrible

They say that a watched pot never boils, and I think it works the same way with mares that are due to foal. You should have went to the Taylor sale on Saturday & there would have been a new foal waiting for you when you got home!

LOL so true holly but I would never forgive myself if something went wrong and I wasnt there to help.

Okay I finally got the pic. Look how this mare shines since I put her on that new feed.

Hard to get a good pic in the stall but its still pouring down raining

teasepreggers.jpg

we switched about 5 weeks ago to the new Purina mini/pony feed. All the ones we put on it look like this! Previously they were on strategy.

I have seen and have pics of some of mine with the V but its normally (in my experience) just a few hours before they foal so easy to miss.

Does the Purina mini/pony feed have any of the issues they had when it was Platform mini/pony feed? Have you tried it with your show horses?

hhhmmmm, she does still look round in that photo.
no.gif
Lets hope she drops baby soon so she can get the show on the road.

It is 2.30 am cam time and she is hoovering her stall!

I think she is looking more unsettled tonight - more walking and tail out so fingers crossed she is ready to go

Ho Hum. Tell her if she doesn't do something soon her audience will desert her and her ratings will drop....even if her foal doesn't.
default_wub.png

Hi all

I finally am able to get her out of the stall until it storms again.

I just dont know what to think of this mare.

I am coming down with the flu or something ughh. Ran a fever all night

Cam will be off until she goes back in

Last edited by a moderator:
Bless you heart.
default_wacko.png
You are bound to be sooo exhausted. I can't get her on the computer at work, but I do watch her when I get off work. She is really being a little Tease. Hope you have a chance to get a little rest.

Kay-take care of yourself
default_wub.png
; you won't want to be down and miss the joy! It seems you have A LOT of generous helping friends
default_wub.png
watching Tease too! I will send a prayer up for your health and for Tease and foal to be healthy (and, please God, soon!).
default_saludando.gif

Its 3:13 am in NY state watching Miss Tease and shes out! been watching her for about 1hour and not much going on. Scratched her neck some but that was the only big event so far. I am begining to wonder if she just ate too much lol. Whens the full moon?? Maybe then? she lays so still I sometimes am not sure if cam is frozen
default_smile.png

Camera was on for me but not now. Went out to feed my own horses and came back in refreshed the page and its not on - hope all is well.

Latest posts

Back