Tease Looking Close? Maybe? Hopefully?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps you shouldn't have named her "Tease"
default_wink.png
She seems to be doing just that, haha.

i had her up again all night and she did quite a bit of her favourite game "hide and seek" then she finally laid down in the middle. Good girl.

Well Stacey was just saying "didnt you have a mare a few years back that went on and on?" yes that WAS THE DAM TO TEASE lmbo. This is why we named her Baxters Just Teasin Ya. I had no idea it would be hereditary
default_frusty.gif

We thought for sure she was going to foal last night but she was just teasin again lol

Wow, Tease has still not foaled? I think she is reading the same book my mare is! LOL This will be our first foal ever. I bought her in foal and her breeding dates were from April 1st to May 30th, so she can have it any time now!! If she took on the last day, it make her at 348 days and she hasn't even dropped yet. She has been getting a bag for about a month now. Hopefully soon- for both of them!!

Man I hope so as I am about done in! I thought I had it timed so everyone foaled before show season. NOT. I wanted to go to the Taylor sale and now I have to stay home. But it would be worth it if she would foal!

Shes really stomping and kicking again tonight. Hopefully?

Its up on my end? Shes still in due to thunder storms. did you try hitting refresh?

Im really starting to wonder when this is going to end lol

I just cannot believe that she hasn't foaled yet! Am seriously sorry for you - you must be exhausted!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Tease will foal TONIGHT!!

Good luck!

Anna

Thanks so much Anna! We really are worn out. All of our mares went late this year so to have our last one also go so long just wears you down! Im scared to death we will miss it so we are trying to stay alert. I so appreciate anyone that can help watch.

I am getting a little concerned on how huge shes getting. Being a maiden mare I just cringe thinking of this foal getting much bigger.

344 days and counting ughh

Sorry we are having cam software issues. I have no idea why it keeps freezing but its driving me nuts. I am going to have to email marestare. I am thinking maybe the adobe flash was not the way to go. but I do like that with flash it pulls the cam right up on my cell phone

I sure hope your right! Hubby says it will be tonight too but Im so worn out I am afraid to believe it LOL

She is doing lots of rolling and stomping again

I noticed her tail is up more tonight too. thats what my girls did good luck can't wait to see this baby
default_smile.png

3.00am cam time and she is as quiet as a mouse. No baby tonight I fear
no.gif

Looks like she is going to keep you waiting yet another day. Really hope she foals soon and you can get some well earned rest

Really feeling like groundhog day over and over. Rusty and I took turns last night and now I cant wake up enough to go feed.

Latest posts

Back