Tease Looking Close? Maybe? Hopefully?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing a dance as well. she keeps her ears back maybe thats a good sign
default_smile.png
She sure is holding that wall up!
impatient.jpg

She has worn us out for sure. Shes our last mare so I guess she has to hog up all the cam time she can. I feel like a full nights sleep is never going to happen. LOL.

She looks way too quiet right now.

Eventually she has to foal. Eventually she has to foal. Eventually she has to foal. lmbo! I keep telling myself that so I dont lose my sanity.

Maiden mares drive me crazy!

I had her up all night and she was doing a lot of weight changing so i thought I better keep a close eye on her and then she flopped down to the ground and went fast to sleep.
default_rolleyes.gif
She sure is beautiful, congratulations. Does she want to come and live in italy
default_wub.png

I sure hope your right! Her vulva was longer tonight but thats the only difference I see.

She has really worn us all out!

She sure looks close by looking at her on cam, maidens are so fun..

Annie has started laying down more, and rubbing her butt on the stall door, she has changed from a dark pink color to a bright pink color in her vulva, but still not much of a bag,..
default_sad.png
I'm thinking she may be one of those that just don't bag up until time to foal..

Good luck I will be watching Tease..
default_smile.png

Hope she goes tonight. Ive been maximizing her cam and connecting the computer to my 42" tv (like a monitor) so I can watch her when im in bed. Ive never caught one on marestare, so were all anxious to hopefully catch her foaling.

Tease lays out flat more than any mare I know, I keep waiting for contractions and nothing happens!
impatient.jpg

The sun is up and still no baby, sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I guess I will have to stare all night again tonight.

Another long night and no foal. Ugh. She seems to always get really ancy from 3am to 5 am so I suspect that is when she will eventually foal but I am just guessing. She was pushing on the stall so hard last night so I was really hopeful and then nothing. Im trying to gulp down some coffee so I am awake enough to go feed lol

Cam will be down today while I do some online work
default_smile.png

Hubby came and got me to tell me Tease is all sweaty and acting really agitated. Went and checked and she is not a happy girl right now. It is warm here but no other horses are sweating? But Tease is carrying some extra poundage LOL.

Hubby came and got me to tell me Tease is all sweaty and acting really agitated. Went and checked and she is not a happy girl right now. It is warm here but no other horses are sweating? But Tease is carrying some extra poundage LOL.
Yay ---- Let's do this baby thing Tease..
aktion033.gif

sorry it should say can't see her
default_smile.png
That's funny Annie was doing the same thing earlier, I have only one little corner in the stall that I can't see by cam, she started standing in that corner for some odd reason.

Maybe she knew I was watching..
unsure.gif
I finally stuck a bale of hay in the corner so she can't stand there..
new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back