Tease Looking Close? Maybe? Hopefully?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She had me all excited at about 3 ish cos she started walking backwards and being weird, then she laid down flat and went to sleep
no.gif

I kicked her out so she could go terrorize all the other horses. She is so mean right now and taking her misery out on everyone.

She so soaked that stall last night. I am going to have to put the fan on it again.

I really think when she foals it will be between 3 and 4 am because thats when she always gets restless and acts like shes going to foal.

eventually she has to foal eventually she has to foal lol

She is acting weird, bouncing from corner to corner and kicking.. I think she is going to have a BABY tonight..
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
thats the same thing I was thinkings. Shes been backing up against the walls. and has a slight stiff walk she keeps teasing us lol. come on girl. tonights the night ok.
default_new_multi.gif
default_please.gif
default_pray.gif
default_impatient.jpg

watching her now at 6:31 am and shes been acting a little weird. Rocking laying down so wasn't sure if shes getting even closer

shes really laying out now.

Stick a fork in me Im done! LOL. Poor thing just cant get bigger.

Yesterday she was fighting with her best buddy and let me tell you it got UGLY. We had to go physically break them up. I have had many mares get mean when they are close but not like this!

I seriously never dreamed she could go this long.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

Been watching Tease off and on Kay. (when I can keep my eyes open) How many days gestation is she? I've got Buttons, who usually foals around 315, is today 350. OMG Will they EVER foal? Do you think the two of them are in contact and planning this? Buttons is real grouchy too...very unusual for her.

I'm hoping Tease is foaling right NOW! Then maybe Buttons will get going.

Good luck,

Charlotte

I jumped on last night. I had never watched marestare before. But I met Kay back when I had Shetlands and she showed "Confetti" at CSPA's Gordyville show. I love her ponies and decided to watch Tease. (My husband's doesn't know I stayed up until 4 am Kay's time (3 here). Same thing, lots of laying flat out, stretching, rolling up and tail thrashing. Standing and stretching. Just seems it has to be very soon! I have 2 hours of sleep to function on at work today and it's not even my pony! (Better not have any of my own! LOL!). Happy foaling!

Finally, I got my baby last night!! A little black filly! I hope Tease goes soon for you!!

Lordy Lordy she really is teasing us all - I think you are gonna have to change her name to somthing like "Grease Lightening"
default_biggrin.png

HI Charlotte---you do feel my pain!

Congrats Beth! Im so happy someone got a foal lol

She would be like 347 days now!! Patches (confetti) went 350 this year and has never gone that long with previous foals.

I just dont know what to think except that sleep is a distant memory. I keep looking back over my records to see if the date is right but everything looks good there.

Im really getting a bit concerned about her not having much udder but being a maiden mare who knows? The swelling in front of her udder is huge. Her whole back end is soft, vulva is long but no foal.

Its been the strangest foaling year! All three of our mares went way past their normal foaling days.

Performancemini thanks so much for the compliments! Confetti was our first mare to foal this year and had a stunning filly! I am hoping to get good pictures of her next week. Patches aka confetti was always so much fun to show and her filly is definitely taking after her dam.

Thank you all so much for watching with us. Im so tired that I am scared to death I will miss it.

I keep checkng in on her both morning and evening thinking surely there will be a baby in that stall. Well Now I am thinking like a chef, a watched poot just doesnt boil. Go away for a bt and leave her alone Maybe she will have it then

3.23 am acting a little strange will watch for a bit laying down breathing a little heavy and seems to be a little uncomfortable could be just because of size or could it be time hummm only tease knows.... stinker.

This episode of tease me please me lol......Well shes for sure a tease. Was almost thinking she was going to do something as she kept looking at her side grabbed the phone and watched. She got up.... took a bow and off to the corner she went. Its now 3.56 daughter who is 1 1/2 yrs old is calling me so need to get back to bed. Tease is now laying down again thinks she is resting now so I will too ;) to be continued ;)) just maybe

Kay, it's 5.00am cam time and I am thinking that perhaps we should change the thread title to "Will Foal eventually".

Joking aside, if you need a few hours sleep I can be glued for about 2 and a Half hours, just tell me what time is good for you and tomorrow night we can get organised. (praying for you that she will go today though)

saludando.gif

Hubby and I took turns last night which made me feel bad because he had to work this morning. But he got me up at 3 and he was just sure she was in labor. We got all ready (shoes on etc) and then NOTHING. LOL.

Thank you guys so much for your help! I would so greatfully take that offer as my brain is starting to feel like mush.

I do freelance writing and let me tell you my income has gone down dramatically the past 2 weeks. I think the lack of sleep is just catching up. Hard to write with a mushy brain.

I think she looks even lower this morning or maybe its wishful thinking. Then again if she gets much lower it will be dragging the ground.

Pumping myself full of coffee so I can go feed

Latest posts

Back