Tease Looking Close? Maybe? Hopefully?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Annie just had a snack with the milk bar laying down again. too cute for words. Who would have thought that Tease would turn out to be such a patient mum!

ah that video is the best thing lve seen for a long time , made my day !

Last edited by a moderator:
Kay, I have missed your events with Tease and Annie during my own trials with the tornado. I haven't had time to read all 76 pages but do hope that all has turned out well for you and your little ones.

Rita

Rita I know you have your hands full and you have been in my thoughts!

I laugh so hard when I see Annie nursing while Tease is laying down. When she was born I would have never thought that was possible.

Im trying to find someone to help me give meds this morning. Ugh saturdays are hard to find anyone

Cant you just run over Diane? LOL. Dang I called around the neighbors and everyone is still asleep. She does look a little sore this morning from the huge shot last night. Poor Annie. I know if I try to give the liquid meds alone she will spit most of it out. Shes too wiggly to hold and give it at the same time

Kay I have just ordered my private jet to be prepared for take off, I will be there soon so get the coffee on.

pinocchio.gif

Well, a girl can dream
new_rofl.gif

Loved her video..WEEE WEERRRRE FREEEE! Annie is just so adorable. Resting all stretched out now. Just the tail aerobics going on. For Annie, I hope you can find a helper to give meds.....but I bet Annie is hoping you dont!!Her legs are getting longer and longer every day, laying down her legs look as long as Tease!

Have a nice day, Miss Annie!!
default_wub.png

My guy and both the boys (teens) call my minis "the little anchors". Even when I find someone to feed for me so I can take a trip... I end up cancelling. Cant help it!! I get so worried that somone will miss something and I just dont end up having much fun anyway because I'm worried that maybe someone wont get a gate locked correctly
default_no.gif
At least potato chips can be left alone in the bag...

Of course I wouldnt be such a worry wart if I didnt enjoy them so much!
default_wub.png

I won't tell you what my boys call my chips
shutup.gif
I have been fighting with hubby for over a week bc he wants us to take the kids on holiday abroad but I just don't have anyone I trust to look after my babies. I know I am over protective of them but I wouldn't enjoy the holiday as I would be too worried!

As for watching complete strangers horses on the computer, well i am just wacko
wacko.gif

Perhaps we could get Heather to go on TV cos reality tv is all in
new_rofl.gif

Ha Ha!!
default_laugh.png

My guy just said "Maybe shes trying to wean y"all!"

default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting
default_laugh.png
:OKinteresting
default_laugh.png

default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

default_rolleyes.gif
:RollEyes
default_rolleyes.gif
:RollEyes

default_unsure.png
:unsure
default_unsure.png

Oh oh....

default_sad.png
default_no.gif
hope not.

Hmmm suddenly have the urge for a glass of milk...

Love it!! Annie See Annie Do

Thats the 2nd time I have seen little Annie watch Tease pee then Annie sets herself right up and pees too...love how she holds her tiny little tail so high!! Shes such a little munchkin!

Something really seems to be aggravating Tease the last 15 min. Lots of back leg air kicks,stretching out back leg lots of teeth/mouth grinding....any ideas? Is she on any meds?

A lovely peaceful picture on the cam right now - Momma Tease standing protectively over her little daughter.
default_wub.png

Anna

Im so sorry! I didnt mean to leave you hanging. I had some unexpected company drop by and then Sally put together a dinner for all of us horsewomen at a local restaurant. We all have had a stressful June so she decided we should all get out and meet each other. We had a blast! I left Russ and Kyle in charge of the horses
default_smile.png
It was just so nice to get out for a bit. We had dinner then sat on Sallys front porch eating frozen custard and chatting away. Stayed up way past my bedtime lol.

Annie is still running a small fever even on ketafin. Ughh. Temp is running about 102.4. Anything over 102 is a fever. The OSU vet called again and is just baffled. Resp rate is still too high.

Getitia emailed me about some meds they gave her colt awhile back so I talked it over with Sally and shes going to chat it over with Dr Muese.

At this point Annie had kinda got them all stumped

Im really hoping to get them out for a bit today but these constant storms are making it really hard. They still cannot be out with the herd and they cannot be on dirt. I feel so bad for Tease

When he did the lung xray friday night he said her lungs actually look good. Just a tiny spot of pnemonia left so that is why they are all baffled. Its not enough to account for her breathing like this.

It was a horse ladies only dinner! So much fun!! I finally got to meet some of the other horse women that live around here.

I thnk we are going to run out and try to let them out a bit before the storm hits. Bad thing is its so hard to get Tease to come back in. We have to leave a lead rope on her. I so feel for Tease as I know this sucks for her

Oh also just a warning. Cam will be down a few hrs today while Jason tries to fix my desktop computer. I so hope he can fix it!

Well we got them out for about an hour but now the dang storm is hitting so they had to go back in. I should have taken the flip cam Annie really had so much fun today. Much more then the first time we put them out there. She was running and bucking everywhere even without Tease. Made Russ and I so happy watching her.

Rustys new meds were working really well but now his ankle is huge and the bones in his feet are hurting again. Will have to call his dr again tomorrow. Kinda like Annie they work and then they dont

Annies temp was 102.4 again. Really wish we could get under 102.

I may have to auction off one hubby and one annie lol free to whoever will take them (just kidding--well maybe not)

Im getting ready to cook up a storm and all the kids are coming over.

Back