sweetys offical foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats right Jenny!! my thoughts exactly!
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
sweety today

qxrwig.jpg

taken couple of days ago

119408l.jpg
2vvuxx0.jpg

today

i dont see much change

Last edited by a moderator:
no there is a little bit of change there Jenny,
default_biggrin.png
she seems to be filling from the sides (in my opinion) like Suzie is... she is getting there!
default_aktion033.gif

p.s next time you take pics, can you get down to ground level n take some of her whole body from the side? similar to what I take for Suzie, just easier to see her tummy compared to her whole body... I think the foal needs to go into position more, if you look at Suzie ( I will try take some more pics today or tomorrow) the baby bump is more towards her head rather then her bum... lol sorry prob not making any sense lol

can you feel the foal moving still?
default_wink.png

YAY!!!! THATS the udder pics I like to see!!! lol you can definitley see the changes!!
default_aktion033.gif

So excited for you Jenny!!

yeah the foal should change position more before its ready but that might happen a few days before she foal!!

YAY for changes!! its so exciting!

lol of course you can't Jenny, you see her everyday, we can see them cos we aren't with her looking at her every day!!
default_yes.gif
she is changing don't stress
default_wink.png
you don't have a plane to catch anytime soon do you?
default_unsure.png
LOL
default_new_rofl.gif

Oh YES - progress!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

If you compare her udder pics with those of Stormy you will see the progress that Sweety is making. On Stormy's thread I was trying to explain udder sizes and foaling possibilities - Stormy (IMO) is not yet at the stage where she could suddenly foal and produce milk as she foaled, but Sweety, given another three or four days of udder progress, could catch you out and foal, happily getting a full milk supply as she foaled. (am I making sense?)

On the other hand if Sweety is going to produce a full/tight bag before she foals then I would guess, looking at the pics, she has another 10 to 14 days to go?

Anyone else going to risk a guess? LOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back