sweetys offical foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lucky lodge

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
my mare sweety has about 4wks to go she is rising 16yrs old and think this is foal number 5 for her

but foal number 1 for me so iam very excited but crapting my self as well..

I have a foaling alarm that i got sent over from america and i cant seem to get it working

I also have a camera wich iam thinking about putting her on mare stare in a couple of weeks......

now for some photos these were taken about 2 or 3 weeks ago will get some more later today.

118zlv7.jpg

1pflo6.jpg

zlermf.jpg

fms7ep.jpg

2gt9jee.jpg

default_saludando.gif
she is a little sweety ..shes 32in and this is the daddy

34fxy02.jpg

not a very good photo of him he is 34.5in and is his first baby.

yay jenny!! how is she going with the udder department?

she is the cutest little thing!! the daddy is stunning how old is he?

default_saludando.gif
Hi not much udder development yet ...will have to try take some photos of her udder

The daddy (lucky) will be 4yrs old next month will be his first baby

What colour do you reckon the foal will be he,s ment to be a black dun but hes not really that black

and he has palomino fluff in his ears...and palomino srips down the back of his legs really strange...... luckys mum is red dun and his dad is jet black ..

What a cutie! I just love all that fur and Daddy is just adorable. You know we won't be happy until we convince you to get her up on cam so just do it
new_rofl.gif

default_saludando.gif
I will get her on marestare when do you think i start it, and how do i go aboout getting it

Ohh exciting stuff
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Sweetie really is so cutie and very pretty
default_wub.png
..looking forward to following her progress and of course seeing her new baby
default_aktion033.gif

How many days is she? I start watching mine at 300 days. Ms has all the info on the site you just need to send in the money and Heather will set you up, it is as easy as anything.
yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
sweety is on day 309 and from the foal calulator she is due on the 2 oct thats at a 342 day gestation.

but the way mares have been hanging on to there foals, it will probaly be a longer wait for me

LOL!! Jenny, not all mares have been hanging on this year - all three of mine went EARLY!!

Sweetie is just gorgeous, bless her - love the Daddy too. This is going to be one pretty little baby.
default_yes.gif

My girls were good too, Kim foaled at 323 days and Britt at 343 days
yes.gif

haha so by the look of things Jenny, they have been all over the place!!
default_wacko.png
makes it so lovely for us!! LOL NOT
default_wink.png

how is she looking today? how is her udder situation??
default_smile.png

Never can have too many mares to watch!

I count to day 336, Rivain went at day 328. Most mini mares seem to go (on average) between 320 and 340.

default_saludando.gif
oh crap i better go put her alarm on if some are foaling at 320 thats like only 10 days away...but she doesnt look fat

enought yet... udders are looking abit bigger...apparntly she is hung like a cow before she foals and her last foal was a week over due..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back