sweetys offical foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
default_saludando.gif
good morning and good evening.

day 326 and weve got one udder bigger then the other LOL

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

your gonna have a baby!!! your gonna have a baby!!! your gonna have a baby!!!!

ok Anna n Diane you were right AGAIN!! they knew she was going to be a sneaky one!!!

YAY for you Jenny SO EXCITED!!! Suzie better copy!

Sweety is now in the lead!!
default_new_shocked.gif

default_saludando.gif
OMG OMG iam so friggen excited...never been this excited about something in a long time.. LOL LOL
default_new_rofl.gif

what does it mean when it happens so fast

Calm down Jenny - everything is looking good, Sweety is doing everything just as she should. I know it is exciting, especially when you get a big leap ahead like this in the udder department.
default_aktion033.gif

Sweety could be following the book, in which case she still has a way to go yet - bag about twice the size, teats fill too well apart from each other and pointing downwards - 4 to 6 more days. OR she could fill that bag overnight and foal before you know it!!

Sorry my brain is always a bit befuddled in the morning, but I cant remember what 'set up' you have for Sweety, but she does need to be somewhere alone to foal, especially at night (in your pictures she is always in with her friends I think?)

But wherever she is, she needs very close watching 24/7 from now on - Good luck!!
default_yes.gif

Calm down Jenny - everything is looking good, Sweety is doing everything just as she should. I know it is exciting, especially when you get a big leap ahead like this in the udder department.
default_aktion033.gif

Sweety could be following the book, in which case she still has a way to go yet - bag about twice the size, teats fill too well apart from each other and pointing downwards - 4 to 6 more days. OR she could fill that bag overnight and foal before you know it!!

Sorry my brain is always a bit befuddled in the morning, but I cant remember what 'set up' you have for Sweety, but she does need to be somewhere alone to foal, especially at night (in your pictures she is always in with her friends I think?)

But wherever she is, she needs very close watching 24/7 from now on - Good luck!!
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
Thanks,,sweety is paddock by her self but right next door to her mates

will be putting the foal alarm and camera on her tonight.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Just perfect Jenny - she needs her friends nearby, but wont want their interferance when her time comes.

Looking close! I give her 24 hours
default_smile.png
Good luck!! Hope she foals safely!! :D

default_saludando.gif
good morning and good evening

day 327 and still no foal ..talk to the previous owner she reackons shes still got

a bit more udder to fill yet ...cant be to much longer
default_aktion033.gif

yah yah yah sweety!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah you are moving along quite fast, maybe if you could teach Suzie and Stormy how to fill that udder up?
default_yes.gif

I wish we could watch her, but I guess pictures will do, next best thing
default_wink.png

default_saludando.gif
wish i coud have on marestare but dont no how it would work, as i wont to have her up on camera in my bedroom

and also have it conected to my computer.??????????

default_saludando.gif
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Saffire my other mare is bagging up,, omg didnt think she was pregnant

33arndh.jpg

saffire is a maiden mare

15q5agh.jpg

think my other mare dusty might be to but she wont let me feel her udders

she trys to kick me head of

Goodness Jenny, that's quite a bag for a maiden mare - she might foal not long after Sweety! Does she get on with Sweety? You might have to think about moving her into Sweety's 'enlosure' in a few days as you really dont want an inexperienced mare foaling in a field full of other mares. Hopefully Sweety will foal shortly and then have her own baby to look after and will ignore Saffire?

This is all getting very exciting.
default_yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back