Suzie had a gorgeous little colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its raining here again today...
default_smile.png

n very cold!! silly Suzie kept her little Finn out in the rain all night
default_no.gif
he was cold wet and shivering this morning... so I have gone and got him a new waterproof rug... I don't want him getting sick again!!!!
default_unsure.png
will take some pics of him with it later if it fits him LOL
default_wacko.png
so hard to get one that fits him LOL

When I went out to feed them this morning, Smartie was standing with his bum towards me, I called to him and he turned around... the poor silly man! he had SOMEHOW!! gotten his cotton hood over his head!! and was seeing out of the ear holes!
default_wacko.png
he was so good and just stood there (as he couldn't see very well) I'm so lucky he is such a good boy, if he had been more skittish I'm sure he would have done some damage!!
default_no.gif
so the hood is off until I can work out what he did... it was pouring with rain so i just undid it and tucked it under his other rug (wasn't going to take his waterproof rug off!)

he was so miserable my silly man! I think he must have been trying to eat the grass on the other side of the fence... you know the grass is always greener on the other side stuff!

and got his hood caught on the little strip of barbed wire fence that is in there... n he pulled away and the hood came with it... the only thing I can think of... a little bit scary what they can do while we sleep!!
default_rolleyes.gif

Just wanted to say thanks to Renee! I received a lovely italian Christmas card yesterday! Thankyou ;)

We were all trying to say the words lol n of course we couldn't lol was lots of fun though... Thanks for caring

You are so welcome, it was quicker than I expected. I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

cheekkiss.gif

lol thanks heaps Renee!
default_wub.png

quick question... can manes change colour?? I was sure that Finn's mane was black...
default_biggrin.png
but now its looking like its going brown...
default_no.gif

n I'm just wondering if I'm seeing things/ he is really dirty or if he really is going brown...
default_unsure.png

also what do you all think of his brown stockings? if he was bay shouldn't he have black stockings??
default_rolleyes.gif

I demand new photos!

No answers shall be given without them!

default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif

Just wanted to say thanks to Renee! I received a lovely italian Christmas card yesterday! Thankyou ;)

We were all trying to say the words lol n of course we couldn't lol was lots of fun though... Thanks for caring

default_saludando.gif
yer thanks renee i got my card to..
default_wub.png
.i still havent got my sh#t togher and sent any yet
default_no.gif

i know iam a bad girl
default_new_rofl.gif

Cassie, I don't think I can answer you question cos Bree might
new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
me, I think we need some new pics first!
whistling.gif

sshhhh go and look at the pics of Dipinto as a baby on my site! sshhhhhhhhhhhh

Cassie, I don't think I can answer you question cos Bree might
new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
me, I think we need some new pics first!
whistling.gif

sshhhh go and look at the pics of Dipinto as a baby on my site! sshhhhhhhhhhhh

default_yes.gif
:yes

Lol ok will take pics tomorrow... If it isn't raining again lol it's hard when it rains as his cOat is wet n so not a true colour but will try ;)

LINDI!!!!!!!!!! may I request you send us some new pics of Dinki???!!!!! she must be SO CUTE and FUFFY by now!!!
default_wink.png
please please please please please please please hehe can we see some piccies???!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Thankyou for my Christmas Card!!! it was lovely to get it in the mail today!!
default_yes.gif
Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
OK so where are the pics Cassie????? And you too Lindy, please lets have a few of Dinky and the tribe.
default_yes.gif

Busily occupied today my friends - it's daughter Cathy's birthday (14th). DD and Kym eventually arrived up here last night at around 11pm (having had to wait in for man to mend their boiler and then into a garage for someone to tighten the car's fan belt, which of course had decided to loosen itself!! Of course too the weather is awful, wind, rain and snowy bits, so they are terrified they will get snowed in and not get back to work!!)

Today everyone is going shopping and collecting 'bits' for a 'pic for yourself' Birthday tea and evening (some booze of course LOL!!), so I might not be on here very much later. December is a bad month for us Birthday wise, as apart from Cathy's, there is mine on the 27th and Hamish turns 20 on the 28th!

Catch you all later, maybe - hope the weather is ok with you Lindy.
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Glad your card arrived Cassie hope you have a great christmas
default_aktion033.gif
..I did put a couple of new pictures on Dinky's thread yesterday couldnt resist taking a few while she was getting yet another soaking in the storms..poor girl..Im hoping to get some nice fluffy ones if the sun ever comes out from behind the huge black clouds that dominate our sky atm..we have had thunder, lightening, hail, rain, snow and a howling gail force icey wind these last few weeks enough to make you think about moving somewhere sunny and warm
default_rolleyes.gif
looking forward to the spring and watching the garden transform into life and colour once again
default_yes.gif

I'll try load some pics this weekend!

my brother borrowed my camera and lost the cord to connect it to the computer!!!
closedeyes.gif
closedeyes.gif
I'm sure its up in his room but he reckons he can't find it! n that means I have to go up into his mess!!!!
default_wacko.png
LOL

Lindi my boys are molting cos it is so darn warm here
wacko.gif

Lucky You..its freezing here even had snow but not alot..more forcast for tomorrow..the wind is icey cold and cuts right throiugh you..I see the ponies stood outside tonight just before i put them to bed against the hedge tails to the wind a sure sign the weather is cold BBbrrrrr
default_yes.gif

Lindi I hope your weather gets better soon cos i will be flying to your neck of the woods a week today and I don't do cold!
36_1_261.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
How long are you staying at your parents Renee and are you all coming over? Bet your parents are getting excited.
default_yes.gif

We are all going to U.K for 1 week Anna from the 23rd - 30th. I went on Wednesday to Milan to get a new passport and we are flying out of Nice to Heathrow. yippeee I am getting excited. Mummy will feed the kids, make the beds and hug me loads and my big brother will high jack my boys to go off and do silly boy things cos he only has a very girly little girl called Mia who I adore. The first thing I will do is drive into the New Forest where I used to ride and go for a cream tea
biggrin.gif
Then I will go shopping with mum who will redo my entire wardrobe cos I look like (her words) "some crazy horse woman"
new_rofl.gif

I might even brush my hair
new_rofl.gif
(that will make mummy happy)
rolleyes.gif

I will eat bacon and eggs and nibble on custard creams
risa8.gif

Not long to go yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oh Cassie, I always knew you were a sweet heart but this proves it.
wub.gif
Diane you were very lucky to have Cassie as your SS

I just love your drawing, Cassie you have quite a talent for writing and drawing.

Merry Christmas my nutty friends.

rudolph2_e0.gif

Latest posts

Back