Susanne in hospital

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Susanne,

I don't post very often--mainly I read the forum. I hope you are feeling better and stay well! Janet Day

Glad to hear you are back home...always enjoy your posts and reading your stories. Take care now and get back to enjoying your horses
default_yes.gif
: Mary

Welcome ! Welcome ! Welcome! HOME!!!! :saludando:

MA

YAY!!!!!

I knew you would be out and ready to rattle political cages soon!!!

Glad you are doing better, and Keith seems like a wonderful guy. Mingus will be a happy man too!

Yayy, susanne is HOME!

You know if you need Scarlett to come stay where there are no stallions (well the only one is too young to do anything other than harass her with nips and chases), I could hang onto her for a bit until you can get your boy gelded. I have a couple extra stalls and no real grass to speak of, but something to do in the form of nibbling at what is there (I put out hay)....

Let me know if it would make things easier as I do know how a stallion increases the work load when you have a girl who is too young and need to keep them separated.

Keep feeling better,

Liz

I am so glad to see you are back home and feeling better. Keith sounds like a wonderful guy! PLEASE take care of yourself and slow down a little bit. Corinne

I am so glad to hear that you are home!!! Yippy!!! And you are so lucky to have Keith take care of everything when you couldn't. What a blessing!

Now take care of yourself and don't over do it!

Hugs!

Susanne, friend, you know I am SO glad you're home and doing better--now, just DON'T overdo--take care of yourself--THEN when you are A-OK, you can get 'back in the swing'!!

My best,

Margo

Gosh Susanne I can't tell you how upset I was and no way to reach you or even send you a lousy flower.

I'm just so glad you are back home now.

Here goes the lecture:

Susanne, if you are abusing yourself, over doing, whatever, please, just stop and take a lot around you; at Keith, your friends far and near, your life. Please be more careful and dilligent and take care of YOU. You are so special.

It's no good when you are the one that has been left behind to pick up the pieces.

So glad to hear you are back home -- keeping you in my thoughts & prayers!

Big hugs to you, my friend -

Liz R.

I haven't been on lately so I'm just catching up, I'm sorry you were sick Susanne, but I'm happy to read you are home and feeling better. :aktion033:

I have not been on and just found this.

So sorry you were sick and I am sure still are not feeling well and hope that you can rest and take care of yourself so this doesn't happen again.

It is so easy to say and hard to do isn't it.

Anyway, glad you are back home with Kieth and critters. Hope you feel well enough to come to Evergreen, would love to see you. There will be a barn full of mommies there making you behave.

Latest posts

Back