Susanne in hospital

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering if there is an update on how Susanne is doing?
Me too
default_unsure.png
:

Prayers for a quick and full recovery..........

You KNOW she's laying there moaning about MISSING THE DRIVING CLINIC
default_yes.gif
: ... not "what's wrong?"

Hoping for a good update soon.

Prayers lifted for a full and speedy recovery.
default_wub.png
:

Checking in...

Get well soon, my friend.

Liz

Any update?
default_unsure.png
: Hope you're feeling better, Susanne! We're all thinking of you!

Jodi

Can someone please pm me with the hospital name/address anything, please!

Been thinking of her this morning!

Please let us know how she's doing when you are able to
default_wub.png
:

Because Susanne is a private person I won't be able to share too much of what Keith shared with me.

I haven't tried to contact Keith over the weekend because he will be very tired I am sure. I am going to put in a call for Keith today to attempt to catch up on how Susanne is doing. He felt the most important thing for Susanne was for her to get all the rest possible while in the hospital. I've had a lot of requests to pm and I appreciate that. I will try to obtain an update today from Keith and post here tonight to let everyone know how she is doing. I do know that Susanne pushes herself too hard but that is the kind of person she is.

I am going to suggest to Keith that he print this topic and take it to her for her to read. She will then know how many people on here are praying for her and what a wonderful support group she has.

Continued prayers and well wishes for you, Susanne! So sorry you're going through this, and hope you're feeling much better very soon!

Jodi

Thanks for the update Marie!

Susanne...if you read this in the hospital, please give me a call. I hope you feel better soon!!!

I understand completely. I just want Susanne to know how much we are thinking of her and hoping that she gets some rest and is back to her normal self as soon as possible. Thinking of Keith, too
default_wub.png
:

Susanne, I am sending fervent prayers for your complete, full, and most of all SPEEDY recovery. I am sure you were gnashing at the bit this weekend while the driving clinic was taking place! I hope to see you at Evergreen with your gang in tow.

Getter better soon, and take care of yourself, please! (((((BIG HUGS!!!)))))

Susanne, sorry to hear that you are in the hospital - I really hope it is nothing too serious. Best wishes for a very speedy recovery, and know that we are all thinking of you.

Because Susanne is a private person I won't be able to share too much of what Keith shared with me.

I haven't tried to contact Keith over the weekend because he will be very tired I am sure. I am going to put in a call for Keith today to attempt to catch up on how Susanne is doing. He felt the most important thing for Susanne was for her to get all the rest possible while in the hospital. I've had a lot of requests to pm and I appreciate that. I will try to obtain an update today from Keith and post here tonight to let everyone know how she is doing. I do know that Susanne pushes herself too hard but that is the kind of person she is.

I am going to suggest to Keith that he print this topic and take it to her for her to read. She will then know how many people on here are praying for her and what a wonderful support group she has.
Well, please tell Susanne,, I am thinking about her. And if she would like someone to visit,, I would come, if she doesn't mind having a gimp visit.
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back