Susanne in hospital

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to hear that Susanne is having problems. I, too hope it is nothing serious and also hope she is home with her horses and husband soon. Take it easy Susanne.

Carol

Susanne, my prayers are with you!

get_well_soon_02.gif

Hang in there, girl, and if you need anything, let me know.

I don't have any numbers for you, but mine is 503-325-9719 or [email protected] and 503-338-8215 cell.

My love's with you, and my thoughts as well. Be a good girl and do what they tell you to do so you can get the h3ll out of there asap!

L.

If prayers and love will cure her she should beat her husband home!

Sending prayers for both of you!

Be well soon,

Hugs

Bonnie

Aww Susane, you are just too nice a gal to be ill. Speedy recovery to ya!
default_yes.gif
: Mary

Susanne,

Keeping you in my thoughts. Praying that you are better in no time at all and that you will be home very soon.

Prayers coming her way.

Susanne,

Adding my wishes to you for a full and speedy recovery - I imagine that you are pretty darn sick and tired of being in the horse-pital by now - can only handle the bleach on those scratchy sheets for so long before ya just need to go home!

Hugs to you

Stac

Susanne, get well soon! Thinking of you and wishing you the best....I enjoy your posts on the forum.

To make you laugh/smile...do you remember that Carol Burnet show when she dressed up like Scarlett O'Harra and made a dress out of the curtains off the window? :bgrin Gee, I saw that episode and was laughing and wishing you saw it too. :bgrin

Wow, you guys! I just got home from the "day spa," and I cannot tell you what it meant to come on here and see all these messages! I'm answering before I've even ready them all...already I'm flabbergasted!

It was another bout with cellulitis, this time the other leg, still nothing obvious that caused it, although we've worked ourselves to the bone (construction-challenged as we are) putting up our new corral for Scarlet and adding hotwires all around until we can get Flash gelded. We're still playing musical corrals -- remember the old puzzle about how you get a fox and a chicken and a goose across the river in a canoe? It's something like that!

You all are so wonderful, and I always hate to be the cause of others worrying. Thank you so much!

susanne

I HAVE TO ADD:

After reading your messages, tears streaming down my face, my thank you was nowhere near strong enough! It's truly amazing to have such a forum family.

Marie is such a great friend...she has seen me at my worst and still puts up with me!

And thanks to Daryl and Shayleen for each offering help with horsekeeping.

Russ, that is one of my all-time favorite Carol Burnett skits! And, hehe, Bess, you were spot on! Although, I actually missed out on TWO events -- I was hoping to show Mingus and Scarlett at the Area VIII show, then come by Happs on our way home...

Keith is simply beyond words -- I don't know what I have done to deserve him! He took such great care of everyone, including giving Sophie her insulin, getting up at 3am this morning before work, and being there for me. (Does this sound like an Academy Award speech?) He wanted to come on here and update you all, but by the time he got home and had everyone wrangled, he was pooped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Susanne,

So wonderful to hear you are home and healing.
default_cheekkiss.gif
: Keep rested, keep well.
default_wub.png
:

Susanne! I am sooo happy to see you are home and feeling better!! :aktion033:

If you ever need anything, I'm not that far away that I can't help!
default_wink.png
:

Glad you are feeling better susanne. I was becoming concerned.

But I stil want to bring Scarlet over for a play date with Sassy.
default_smile.png
The field here is getting mowed on Wednesday. I've just been seeing the tops of their heads for a few weeks now!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Daryl

Susanne, I am so happy you are home!!!! I know Keith and your fur and hooved family are much happier now that you are back at home. We were worried about you!!!!! Hoping you can get plenty of rest and take it easy for awhile. But, when you're ready, we can talk politics or something
default_wink.png
:
default_wub.png
: :bgrin

Phew! So glad you are back home.
default_smile.png
WE MISSED YOU at the show!!! Hope to see you at Evergreen for sure!!! Sending big hugs your way.
default_smile.png

:aktion033: It's so great to have Susanne back out of the Hospital. I know the group missed her terribly.

Isn't it great how prayer works. :eek: Now she tells me it would have been alright to share what I knew. But of course I couldn't have known that previously. So here goes. Susanne stop abusing yourself. As we discussed last night. Real shoes and socks. Very very important when dealing with horses. Protect your feet. Should I just show up at your house totally unanounced and find you in floppys or those things that

have no backs on them. I will use your lunge whip and severly beat you until you get the point. I will whip you like I whip my horses. I will beat you like I beat my dogs. I will smite you like I smite my piggy. Who by the way was very upset last night when I finally made it down stairs to feed and care for him. Grumpy grumpy guy he is. Old piggys tend to think they are number one and should be treated like the aged bacon they are. Forget about the old lady who loves and cares for him. Name change "Snorty pig instead of

Shorty pig. Ok! time to go to work hopefully it will be an uneventful day today and I can relax and enjoy.

Best to all and stay healthy.

Latest posts

Back