Susanne in hospital

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shortpig

Reaction score
Keith stopped by last night, Susanne is in the hospital. She really needs our prayers at this point.

Here's to hoping all will go well for her and she'll be home soon. I know her horses miss her and she will be very upset as she was planning on attending a Driving Clinic today.

Good thoughts and prayers headed her way! Hope she's well again soon.

Jodi

default_pray.gif
: for Susanne

Oh No! Not my liberal political junkie buddy, you can't be ill!!! We have too many things to talk about in the news~ :new_shocked:

Hope you are better soon and we see you at Evergreen happy and healthy with Mingus and Scarlett.

You got it!!! Please keep us posted.

MA

i wonder what happened?? sending good thoughts to you susanne!!!

Susanne, I am so sad to hear you are sick. I hope you feel better soon and whatever is wrong resolves quickly.
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Susanne....I hope you feel better soon!!

(Marie...please PM me if you know which hospital she is at...thanks!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, no!!! I will keep her in my thoughts. Poor susanne, please let us know when you do know something. I am worried for her. Thank you for letting us know.

Liz M.

Oh dear, not the ever powerful Susanne. I do hope we can have more detail but in the meantime white healing light and prayers coming for all.

Glad I check in today. Could you please PM me which hospital Susanne is in?

Will also keep her in my thoughts.

Will try to vists her and she will hear me coming... scoot..thump,,thump........and on I go!

AbsoLUTEly sending prayers and the most positive of thoughts! Susanne, my friend-get out of that 'horse-pistol', as Jerry(my husband, who could be a very funny guy--used to say)--and back to your life w/ Keith and your animals....We MISS your wise and erudite observations and straight talk, girl!!

With affection and best wishes,

Margo

OH NO!!!! Please let her know I am thinking of her and I hope she is home and feeling better soon!

Latest posts

Back