Summer/Mindy Foaled on 4/1/13!! Colt!*NEW PICTURES & VIDEO OF SMOKEY PG. 41* 5 WEEKS OLD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, I hope you had a good Easter day. She is starting to look very interesting, I really don't think it will be long now.
default_thumbup.gif

hehehe I should have known better
default_new_rofl.gif
She is starting to get everything into order, the changes from this mornings pics are slight but they are changes.

/monthly_03_2013/post-45156-0-21707100-1364691173_thumb.jpg/monthly_03_2013/post-45156-0-44799800-1364752739_thumb.jpg

/monthly_03_2013/post-45156-0-73264700-1364691243_thumb.jpg/monthly_03_2013/post-45156-0-97106400-1364752725_thumb.jpg

Thanks Renee! Thanks for putting up with me! =D

Thanks Viola for the web site!! How many days is Sadie now? How is she doing?

Love the pics of your driving/long reining horses Amy!!

Mindy, I know we keep saying "she's nearly there", but it really is difficult with these girls most of the time and it is better to warn folk that their mare 'might' be about to produce, than to have them miss the birth! That said, your pretty little lady IS fast moving in the right direction, in fact she may well foal tonight as things can change very quickly, but if not then I would guess that another day or two and you will see that long awaited baby!
default_yes.gif

Of course I say this by looking at your pics and listening to what you say - not quite the same as being there and getting a hands on inspection/observation. I would now just be keeping an eye on her vulva colour and also on her teats - she has a 'classic' udder there so it is perfectly possible that she will do the final 'teat fill with milk' a few hours before she foals.

Not long now and you will be able to SLEEEEEEEEP again - that's if you can keep your eye off the beautiful baby she's been cooking for you!

I am home so just call if you need anything I could do.

Thanks Callie, its so nice to know that you are not far from me if we need some help!

Anna, oh Anna how I do love thee! So practical and full of wisdom!! You couldn't have summed it up better!! I'm thinking mayyyyybe tonight, but its looking more like another day or two, thats just my gut! These girls seem to like to surprise us, so I'm going to keep on keepin on! Her udder is so tight, warm to the touch and tonight her nipples seemed like they are filling up... but not 100% sure as she did not want me touching them at ALL! Her vulva is a shade darker also. And what is sleep again?? Maybe I should go look that word up in the dictionary!! LOL

Of course everyone knows I will update in the morning!

Sleep: 1. A condition of rest for the body and mind at regular times, during which the eyes stay closed, and there is dreaming. 2. Any state like sleep, as a comma.
default_deadhorse2.gif

I couldn't remember either, so I went ahead and looked it up!
default_risa8.gif

It's a colt! Born at 11:15 this morning and I was there for the whole thing and helped deliver!! Here is my gorgeous little boy! I can't get the picture to turn right on the phone, so as soon as I can pull myself away from him I will post lots of pictures from my computer and all the details of the birth!!!

image.jpg

WOO HOO!! Mindy - many congratulations!! Well done Summer!!
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_thumbup.gif

We said tonight didn't we? LOL!! He's adorable - cant wait for some dried out pics and ALL the details. I'm so thrilled that you were there, well done you, you deserve a big medal!!

((((HUGS))))

SO EXCITING! Congratulations Mindy and Summer!! What a gorgeous colt, now you must bombard us with a million photos of mom and baby! Pleaseeeeee?!

So happy you were there and all went well.

Do you have a name picked out? Cant wait to hear all about the birth!

Well done Mindy, you did good
default_smile.png

CONGRATULATIONS. What a clever girl Summer is
default_smile.png
I can't wait for more pics.

CONGRATS mindy and summer......see I told you summer would foal before Bree.....mindy he's such a cutie can't wait for the dry pics...lol now it's my turn...
default_smile.png

Oh congrats! Just think, you will be able to sleep tonight! Maybe even in your own bed!!
default_worshippy.gif
LOL He is a cutie too
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back