Summer/Mindy Foaled on 4/1/13!! Colt!*NEW PICTURES & VIDEO OF SMOKEY PG. 41* 5 WEEKS OLD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No don't panic
default_smile.png
In the first pic you can see her tummy is still very round, what we are looking for is a V that will slowly move forward.

When I wrote "baby has moved back" I wasn't clear and I apologise. If you look at the second pic the pointing bit is by the fence post, once that pointing part moves forward the foal will come.

Ok so I am confusing myself here, let alone you! Diane HELP

Yes this helps describe what I was trying to say

/monthly_02_2013/post-3664-0-88677000-1361936692_thumb.jpg /monthly_03_2013/post-45156-0-49722700-1364572524_thumb.jpg

see how the lowest part of her tummy is forward compared to Summer's tummy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, ok, so were you saying that her tummy has moved a bit more forward or back? Lol! Sometimes reading what we are trying to say is difficult! I'm still trying to learn, so not trying to frustrate you!
default_worshippy.gif

She still doesn't "look" ready to me, but again I'm still trying to get an eye for it!

Viola, so glad you got some rest last night and that you are feeling better today!

I said back as in away from hooha
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
Stupid me and think it isn't even wineoclock
default_new_rofl.gif

Anyway she is making progress.

I have been working on a translation for 5 hours and it has burnt what little gray matter was left
default_thud.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
Diane that is a poilite way to say "shut up, you are confusing the girls"
default_new_rofl.gif

Anyway as usual the Prof has explained perfectly so I am climbing to my corner
default_shutup.gif
default_smokesmile.gif

Check out the photos on Crayonbox miniatures website for signs of foaling. She has some awesome photos showing udder and vulva and discusses mucus plug and descriptions as to how to test the milk. Most excellent website for foaling signs and what to look for. good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Renee! Im sorry! I get what your saying now. Don't got to your corner!! LOL

Diane, she still has a little more to move that point closer to the front then is what your saying.

Thanks for the website reference shorthorsemom!

She is still the same this afternoon, her poo is kinda a mushy apple type... nothing like yesterday. I still don't understand what happened yesterday with her poo, kinda strange. She also still has lots of resistance in her tail.... I think we got another day or two, but maybe she will surprise me.

When she starts acting funny, you'll know... I don't remember, is she itching much at all? My mare didn't at all and now, she's trying to rub through the fence!

Yes, she has about knocked the fence down scratching her rear!!

I have been reading through Anna's post from last year.... This caught my attention a bit!

"OK here are the first pics. Interestingly Prue's colour inside her vulva did NOT change from salmon pink!"

default_ohnoes.jpg

Yes, she has about knocked the fence down scratching her rear!!

I have been reading through Anna's post from last year.... This caught my attention a bit!

"OK here are the first pics. Interestingly Prue's colour inside her vulva did NOT change from salmon pink!"

default_ohnoes.jpg
Oh, my gosh!!! No wonder it caught your attention! It's got mine too! YIKES!
default_mlala.gif

Hello! I hope you're hanging in there! I'm sure you're just exhausted, so are we! It's great seeing all your pics, so helpful! I wonder if Babydoll will give us all the signs or not. Vickie never had a lost mucous plug, red vulva or diarrhea. She had good milk, no wax, her "V" was not even quite right-way back from center. They definitely keep us all guessing but you're in good company!

Here ya go Viola! I hope it works, let me know if it doesnt and I will try again. http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php?showtopic=129463&do=findComment&comment=1482858

Diane, that makes a lot of sense... thankfully I have had Summer since she was 10 months old, so we have bonded really well. She is an interesting mini, but aren't they all! She is more of your old style mini, which I really like, I think the new style mini is pretty, but I like how my girl can work! She is the perfect size for driving and she is so much fun to drive. I hope everything goes good with having the baby, I really love my Summer time.

Blazingstar, I'm hanging in here! But barely!! I have the worst cold!! UGGHHH, such bad timing! Your mare really didnt have many signs at all huh?? Thats amazing! Did you get to be there for the birth or did you miss it?

Here are updated pics from tonight! Pretty boring.....

aaas1.JPG

aaas2.JPG

aaas3.JPG

aaas4.JPG

as.JPG

Thank you! My mare changed color fast (less than 2 hrs), but it was her behavior that told me. Where you've had Summer since she was 10 mos, I'm pretty darn sure you'll notice weird behavior from her! It would be awesome if both our mares foaled tonight!

It would be awesome! Maybe I should run around the yard naked while singing a baby be born song in some kind of Indian type singing, maybe she will foal then!! Hahaha. Wow that was really dumb, I should go to bed now.

Summer if you go to marestare and hit live cams hit L and look for ladykminiatures and hit the apple icon you can view ant cam from your iPad....
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back