Summer/Mindy Foaled on 4/1/13!! Colt!*NEW PICTURES & VIDEO OF SMOKEY PG. 41* 5 WEEKS OLD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing here =(
Yep I think we have the twins...lol they must pop sometime, and that day will be party time........
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Liz, I think you are right... I know I will be partying when this baby is born and then as soon as I take my first sip of my wine I'll be out like a light and hopefully sleep for about 12 hours!

Yes Liz, I think you are right... I know I will be partying when this baby is born and then as soon as I take my first sip of my wine I'll be out like a light and hopefully sleep for about 12 hours!
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
Poor girl! (lets not tell her that she will be sitting up for nights cooing over her beautiful new baby)
default_shutup.gif

That thought's been going through my head too...
default_new_rofl.gif
Once baby comes, we can't sleep 'cause were gawking over it
default_drool5.gif
​ and when we do sleep, we'll wake up every hour due to habit!
default_xkngt.gif

HAHA, SO TRUE!!

Once again.... More boring pictures! We are at day 349
default_thud.gif
default_giveup.gif
default_frusty.gif

only thing I can think of different is that udder is very tight and warm, sooooo u guys seeing anything???

Summ.JPG

summ1.JPG

summ3.JPG

summ4.JPG

Oh she's so nearly there!! Just got to dot the i's and cross the t's and she'll be good to go!
default_thumbup.gif

Good morning all,

Summer did not have her baby last night...anyone surprised?????? LOL although this morning she is more red and has loose poo again. We have some pretty bad storms headed our way this morning. She will probably foal during these storms... That would just be about right!

Yes ma'am, and after they pass through your area and you get your foal, thise same storms will pass through here and I'll get mine, lol

They look like they will be some pretty nasty storms, so stay safe!! Exactly what part of East Texas are you from? I wanna keep an eye on your weather! I remember you said you were about three hours away. Cinnamon came from just south of Fort Worth, from Cleburne.

Anyhoo, hold the fort down, grab a nap when ya can!! Have some more chicken soup, and feel better soon!!!

Thanks Amy!

I'm about 30 min north of Tyler. Looks like the really bad parts of the storm are missing us, but we are getting some hail right now. Storms are a lot scarier when your in a RV!! Lol

Summer is just standing in her barn like nothings going on!

My sister and I need to come visit you and go for a carriage ride!! My sister used to work for a lady who had a carriage business, she loved it. She is totally coo coo for drafts! And she loved driving, so thats why she got a min to train to drive and then pulled me into this crazy mini world! Lol

We would love to come meet all your workers! Lol

Oh, you must come!!! It's a beautiful little town here, the oldest in the entire Louisiana Purchase!!

One of my very dear friends is in Tyler. She's going to school for an ultrasound tech, I believe.

Can't imagine nasty weather in an RV...that last hurricane threat we had, I hitched my truck to my 5th wheel camper so that it wouldn't flip it over...after all that, the storm dissipated and we just got a little breeze from it.

The two pinto minis I have are trained to drive. I haven't hitched them to anything, but have ground driven them a few times. They came from Hattiesburg, and have always driven as a team. The gelding needs some work, because the guy we got them from said his tree had broken and snapped him in the leg pretty bad, so he's really spooky and needs work.

Awww poor little fella!

Do you do weddings too? My sister and I had an awesome idea, we didn't get to do it sadly, but when we had our haflingers we wanted to train them to drive as a team and them we had our minis, Summer and Sunny, they are half brother and sister, to drive as a team. And we wanted to do weddings where the big boys had the groom and bride and the minis had the flower girl and ring bearer. I think we could have done really good with it!! I've never seen anyone around here do that.

Yes!! Do weddings OFTEN, lol. I usually use Sampson for weddings, but one of the Haflingers is pretty well behaved as well. Depending on how Bud (Clydesdale) does, we may start using him for weddings. We need a white (okay, light light grey) Percheron for that purpose. Dale would be perfect, but he's old and boney now, lol.

Here's Sampson looking a little scraggly with the vis a vis we use for weddings:

IMAG1698.jpg

This is my daughter ground driving Ike, the retired Haffie:

VIDEO0134_59687-1.jpg

And here's me ground driving Sammy and Sally. This was hard because we hadn't dragged the ground smooth yet:

VIDEO0005_17549-1.jpg

Awww!!!! Love love love them!! That is so cool! We must come for a visit!

Well the storms came and gone, and did not produce a baby. These aren't baby producing storms I'm afraid Amy.
default_sad.png

Oh no!!! We like the baby producing storms better!! Haha!

The line is now hitting Mansfield, which is about 35 minutes north of us. I'm getting alerts on my phone that the lightning is 17 miles away. Maybe it won't be quite as bad as they say. I'm a wuss when it comes to bad weather.

Here is some updated pictures.... She is more red, but shes been that way before and it has come and gone, so who knows if its here to stay this time. Her tummy looks different to me but maybe I'm just making it up?? IDK anymore!! LOL Her bag is tight tight tight, and very warm to the touch, even though I really have to watch her, she really wants to get me when I touch them, poor girl, I'm just driving her crazy and I think she is paying me back by hanging on to the little fella!! She has been pooping small amounts of slightly formed but still mushy poop this morning.

as.JPG

as1.JPG

as2.JPG

as3.JPG

as4.JPG

as5.JPG

as6.JPG

Latest posts

Back