Stormy's foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how tall is Frodo? he is the CUTEST! he looks like you could cuddle him all day!!
default_biggrin.png
He is 26.5 inches (little guy). Very nice and well behaved, especially for a stallion.

O..dad is VERY HANDSOME!! Have you run their colors thru the color calculator to see the possiblities?? I ran D's and LOVED the possiblities that it gave me!!
i did awhile back, very good chance of a pinto. I am hoping for lots of color!!! But, no matter what it looks like, I just want it to be alive and healthy (same with mom). Of course i would LOVE a little tri color loud colored filly! But, I guess i will take whatever God intends me to have.
default_biggrin.png

I'll keep an eye out during work hours for you
default_smile.png
how Is she looking tonight?
Thank you!

here are my observations for this evening before bed. Her udders felt a little fuller, when i tested the milk it looked like it dropped to 6.8, and it was sticky on my hands afterwards, which all the other nights it just dried, and couldn't tell. Her "hooha" looks more elongated, and open a little on the bottom. yesterday afternoon she has a small amount of leaking out of her "hooha" maybe her mucous plug??? Maybe we will get to meet her little baby soon?
default_aktion033.gif

WAIT........!! NO DEAL!!!!

The DEAL is one filly per day or ONE Farm a day!!!

You may be close in distance, but we can't wear the filly fairy out -- as she has a LOT of around the world flying to do!!

So, you two need to decide which one goes first and the other one just has to wait until the next day!

THAT's THE DEAL !!!!
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

default_biggrin.png
Ok ok, here how's this......Darla foals before midnight, and Stormy foals after midnight????
default_biggrin.png
default_unsure.png
default_wink.png

ok ladies!!! We will have no more talk of "berries"..... you will jinx us all!! Also i think we should stop using the f0@l word on both threads!

not another girl laying down
default_wacko.png
they all look like theyr in labour when i see them down..My girl never lays down..her legs actually started to wobble when she was in active labour so dont think she had a choice to go down im sure she would have had her baby standing up if she could have..Stormy doesnt look uncomfortable though just resting
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Stormy looking comfortable and resting quietly at the moment. Kara can you remove her feed bowl once she has finished with it - it would give her more room to lay down (ever hopeful that she will be kind enough to be in the middle of her stable when she chooses to foal!) Or do you use the bowl for putting her hay in?

Stormy looking comfortable and resting quietly at the moment. Kara can you remove her feed bowl once she has finished with it - it would give her more room to lay down (ever hopeful that she will be kind enough to be in the middle of her stable when she chooses to foal!) Or do you use the bowl for putting her hay in?
Yes, I will do that this evening. We usually put a little alfalfa hay in there, and her timothy/orchard grass hay is in the rack in the top corner, which is where she spent alot of her night! (i almost thought i had a pig in there!)
default_risa_suelos.gif

Well, our camera is down, thanks to one of my crazy dogs. He chewed through the wire, so sometimes it works and sometimes not now, so i will have to run to the store tonight to get another wire. But, stormy is out in the pasture now anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back