Stormy's foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what comes up for me... with that link.

The alias "littlebittybritches" was not found in the system.
i know i just emailed marestare, hopefully they get back to me very soon. we are all hooked up and ready to go, but not working on marestare for some reason. The quality of streaming is TERRIBLE! Our camera is wireless, and it just doesnt look good with the metal barn. Our barn is about 200 ft away. I have a wired system, but we were hoping to use the wireless.

I'm sure it will work out fine Kara, I have a tin roof as well, and my cam is ok... not brilliant, but at least we can watch her for you!!

ok, you just couldnt see anything! My hubby set up the wired one (we didnt want to have 200ft of wire strung through our yard, but guess we'll have to deal with it.) SO, we should be up and running.

Yay!!! I see her! So exciting to have another pretty girl to watch! I hope to get Darla's up tomorrow!

Morning all
saludando.gif
It is 8.45am here in Italy and the cam is not streaming for me, does anyone know why or should I call?

ok, So sorry about the streaming last night. My computer hibernated, and I didnt realize it, because it's downstairs and i have different live feed in my bedroom. So, i was watching it, and didnt realize it went out online. My hubby said he fixed it so, hopefully it wont happen again.

Working for me and the video is super clear! Happy to be watching for you!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

new_shocked.gif

Lovely and clear for me too - glad to be watching for you.
default_yes.gif

Coz I'm the lazy one and prefer not to search back through pages of post (sorry!), could you please repeat a little of your info about Stormy and who she's in foal to etc. Many thanks!

O.k I have just got home from a great bbq at my dad's house.

I sent a text message last night to the first number but I guess you can't get messages on that number. Is there a number we can text or should we just call?

O.k I have just got home from a great bbq at my dad's house.

I sent a text message last night to the first number but I guess you can't get messages on that number. Is there a number we can text or should we just call?
that number is fine, and it does take texts. We just got new phones (crazy, right?) and apparently the text ringer tone was off! I didnt know it was different than the call tone. So, I looked at it and had like 20 missed messages. So, it is up and ready now. Sorry again

Lovely and clear for me too - glad to be watching for you.
default_yes.gif

Coz I'm the lazy one and prefer not to search back through pages of post (sorry!), could you please repeat a little of your info about Stormy and who she's in foal to etc. Many thanks!
Stormy will be 340 days on 8/23 (this tuesday) She is in foal to "frodo". 2011.jpgfrodo3.JPG

this is his picture. This will be Stormy's 3rd foal (1st with us). She is a 32 inch almost 7 year old mare, let me know if you want more info!

Thanks everyone!

Dad is really handsome
default_wub.png
have a fab clear picture here
default_aktion033.gif
well done to your hubby for getting it all sorted
default_aktion033.gif

O..dad is VERY HANDSOME!! Have you run their colors thru the color calculator to see the possiblities?? I ran D's and LOVED the possiblities that it gave me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back