Stormy's foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure, can you take a photo next time please?
biggrin.gif

I left stormy in for awhile today. She had a bigger udder, vulva seemed longer, she didn't want to go out. She seemed different, I am going to church and will be gone for awhile, so didn't want to take any chances

Aww poor you.. thats a horrible stage when you dont want to leave her but you have to..I drove my family crazy with "I dont want to go..she might have the baby when im out"
default_wacko.png
was only for the last 3 months though
default_new_rofl.gif
will be such a relief for you when baby gets here..then you wont want to go out n leave baby
default_rolleyes.gif
all sounds like good news though and a lil closer to the big day
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea that's it exactly. Home now, let her out. Her udder even seems bigger now than when I checked her this morning.

The more time she spends inside, the more her bag will fill, the more exercise she takes the more it will reduce again. IF she decides NOT to foal with a 'half' bag, but to 'wait' until it is full like the text books say, then the day she leaves her stable with full/tight bag and walks back in again in the evening with the SAME full/tight bag, then watch out, coz foaling is right around the corner. LOL!!

good advice Anna
default_smile.png
Kara n Lindy I'm exactly the same lol don't want to leave just in case LOL

but sounds very promising!!! maybe some new pictures are requried in the morning... if she has changed alot
default_smile.png

I will be watching her while at work
default_smile.png
oh n Kara can you receive texts? I realised I don't have your number JUST IN CASE LOL

I will see about pics when I feed dinner and put her in for the night. If it still looks like a big change. Thank you all! Yes I can get texts, I think they cost extra from out of the USA. So if needed 614-599-0470

cool
default_smile.png
only if your able to would be great to see the changes
default_smile.png

I'll only msg if I think you need to be there, do you have barn alarm up at night?

YAY I see Stormy, Hi Kara
default_saludando.gif

Stormy looks different tonight
default_smile.png

mainly in the bum same as Suzie, her bum has changed this morning...
default_wink.png
YAY for changes!!
default_biggrin.png

I LOVE changes!
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks Cassie. ok, i got an udder pic, but when I put it up here just doesnt look as big as it felt to me.... hmmm0911112121a.jpg

hmm but it is a little bigger
default_smile.png
Suzie does that, one day one udder is bigger then the next day the other catches up LOL "wait for me!!" LOL
default_biggrin.png
it will be interesting to see the changes in the morning...
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png

I will be watching her while you slep!
default_new_shocked.gif

hmm but it is a little bigger
default_smile.png
Suzie does that, one day one udder is bigger then the next day the other catches up LOL "wait for me!!" LOL
default_biggrin.png
it will be interesting to see the changes in the morning...
default_yes.gif
default_wink.png

I will be watching her while you slep!
default_new_shocked.gif
Thank you so much! And yes, I usually have the barn alarm up in my bedroom

Sorry about the messy stall, I had no time this morning, just had to run in and let her out. I promise it will be clean and shiny before Stormy returns to it.
default_wink.png

LOL!! I agree - more important for our Stormy to get out for some exercise, especially when there is time to polish up her stable later.
default_yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back