Stormy's foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol sorry girls been a crazy day!!!
default_wacko.png
will have to take pics tomorrow morning if thats ok with everyone.... I know I know letting the team down, Suzie been out in the big paddock today so any udder would have gone down a bit so if you don't mind waiting I will try n take pics the same angle as Kara has
default_smile.png

Jenny I think we were thinking Sweety was going to foal before Suzie n Stormy... LOL hey they all start with S lol but you can take pics n put them in as well if you like
default_smile.png
more then welcome
default_yes.gif

I think Sweety will foal first, the race will be between Suzie and Stormy judging from their udders. But it would be good to see pics of all three alongside each other.
default_yes.gif

ok some pics of Suzie,

Diane if you want to repost them together thats fine, if you need me to email them to you thats fine aswell
default_smile.png

it was very hard to take pics of Suzie this morning lol she kept wanting scratches LOL
default_wub.png
even though she had hay lol I'm better then hay lol YAY love you too Suz lol

sorry pics

I tried to take them similar positions to Kara's ones... let the comparison begin
default_aktion033.gif
default_biggrin.png

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

s5.jpg

default_unsure.png
what do we think??
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
Ill have to go take some better photos there not very good udder photos

ill be back soon..................

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant Diane.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Goodness, it's going to be very close, but judging from the pics I would agree with Renee - Suzie first.
default_yes.gif

lol wow they are all VERY close lol

ok, so how long do we give for them?? (n please be honest about Suzie, I need to know if I have to have a nurse maid on duty ahhhh lol)

oh n you can post on my thread so we don't take up Kara's thread lol
default_aktion033.gif

great work by the way Diane your brilliant!!
default_wub.png

If only we knew Cassie, each mare is so different but I would say (judging by what my mares do) that she has about a week - 10 days to go.

lol so that would make it the 21st... I can live with that
default_aktion033.gif
LOL either that or sooner
default_yes.gif
HEY SUZIE!! LOL

Kara how is Stormy looking this morning, sorry wasn't able to watch overnight for you, went to the shops for a mum n daughter day
default_smile.png
was lots of fun
default_wub.png

I left stormy in for awhile today. She had a bigger udder, vulva seemed longer, she didn't want to go out. She seemed different, I am going to church and will be gone for awhile, so didn't want to take any chances

I forgot to mention that she had a small amount of whitish discharge from her vulva lastnight. Any ideas on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back