Stormy's foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
default_saludando.gif
hows stormy going today any change ... we need photo up date
Her udders feel a bit larger, but not completely tight, and not quite as tight as this morning. Her vulva looks even more enlarged to me from yesterday. I will try to get pics tommorrow evening if that's ok
default_wink.png

LOL thats fine Kara
default_smile.png
I always keep you guys waiting for pics lol

I find If I take pics in the morning her udder is bigger then in the arvo... might be an idea for you maybe? have a good night sleep!
default_saludando.gif

Im sure you'v no reasons to be worried..she looks great and baby will come all in good time
default_smile.png
this waiting game certainly does send your brain into overdirve..oh yes
default_yes.gif

Im sure you'v no reasons to be worried..she looks great and baby will come all in good time
default_smile.png
this waiting game certainly does send your brain into overdirve..oh yes
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
your not wrong driving me nuts

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL thats fine Kara
default_smile.png
I always keep you guys waiting for pics lol

I find If I take pics in the morning her udder is bigger then in the arvo... might be an idea for you maybe? have a good night sleep!
default_saludando.gif
Ok, Cassie, per your request, here are some pics from this morning.0915110952.jpg0915110951.jpg0915110951a.jpg

I think small changes, If I remember rightly lol

does she feel bigger to you this morning??
default_biggrin.png
seems like her vulva is lengthening everyday now. Her udder isn't as full as this morninig, but bigger than before. (As Anna said would happen) Good thing, I dont want her to foal tonight because it is going to be a cold night.
default_wink.png

Yes, all quiet and peaceful with Stormy - but you really are going to have to give her a lecture on keeping her bedroom clean!

Yes, all quiet and peaceful with Stormy - but you really are going to have to give her a lecture on keeping her bedroom clean!
I know Anna, she must be talking with Suzie!
default_new_rofl.gif
I think they do it just to spite us
default_risa_suelos.gif
. They know, well i'm not having a baby tonight, so lets make a big mess and lay in it so mommy has to spend more time out here with us cleaning it!

On another note, stormy has a clear discharge again from her vulva, not a big amount, but she has had it before. i dont know if she just had peed or not..??? But, her udder seems a little larger, but not full, and her vulva a little lenthened, and a little softer around the tailhead. So, looks like a waiting game still. Which isnt a bad thing, its cold again here tonight, should warm up again in the next day or two for a baby, though
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

Stormy is following another 'Suzie habit' ......... munching. LOL!!

Poor Stormy - she did not look too happy while lying down a while ago. I think her large tummy was getting in the way of a comfortable resting time!

A lot of mares do have a slight discharge in the run up to foaling Kara.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Poor Stormy - she did not look too happy while lying down a while ago. I think her large tummy was getting in the way of a comfortable resting time!

A lot of mares do have a slight discharge in the run up to foaling Kara.
default_yes.gif
Ok, that's good then! Yah!
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you for doing that Dianne! I guess I can see changes when they are side by side. Glad to hear she looks to be making progress. She is doing the same thing as some of these other mares, progresses alot, then stops for a day or two and it really throws you off, you know?
default_unsure.png
Then the worry sets in and all those crazy feelings
default_wacko.png
. Nice to see progress! Thanks again

PS. I sent a PM back to you Dianne.
default_wink.png

Cam is down - hope it is just a technical fault?? Not the best time for Stormy to be 'unwatched'.
default_no.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back