Stars Filly In Color :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
I wasnt sure where I am supposed to post this so please move it if Im wrong. Im too sleep deprived

This has to be one of the best heads we have ever produced. Couldnt get a great headshot as the batteries went dead again but she has the tiniest muzzle I have ever seen and her head is so sculpted. Her markings are a twin to Stars. Im so estatic can you tell?? Just love her! She needs a really pretty name. We thought about Starlett but Id rather not name her so close to Stars name. Also thinking of putting Peaceable in as stars name is Peaceable Star

fillyheadshot-384x350.jpg

fillygoodbody-363x350.jpg

fillyothersidde-395x363.jpg

fillytwins-292x208.jpg

default_wub.png
:wub She is just gorgeous!!!!!

How about Celestial Peace

A Peace of the Galaxy

Peaceable Celeste

Peaceable Galaxy

Very very nice.

How about "Peaceful Pachebel" (Canon in D) It is a really a beautiful musical arrangement and so lovely to listen to, so suits a little lady so beautiful as well. (You could call her Belle, taken from Pachebel. Prounounced "Pash eh bell")

I love her
default_wub.png
It's nice to see her in color too! I just love her little white tail! I really like Scarlett for her even if it is close to Star
default_wub.png

Man Kay, she is nice and straight and correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Star definitely "cooked" that little one till she was completely done, unfolded and ready to WOW the world. I like her!

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
oh Kay she is a beauty ! cant wait to hear how she grows and does in the

show ring !!!! Congrats !

She's beautiful... How about calling her Peaceable Stella (it means star) or Peaceable Luna (moon)

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments. I truly feel blessed that we had such a great foaling season with 4 healthy foals and no problems foaling. This is the kind of year we all pray for. And to end on such a bang is icing on the cake.

Im still amazed how this filly acts like a couple day old foal. You would never guess she was just born in the night.

You're right...what a sweet little head. And look at those legs!!!
default_wub.png

Congrats!

Kay--how the heck did she unfold so fast? Her legs have already gone to where they should be--wow!! She looks like she's 4-5 days old. She's gorgeous. How about a mare/foal class?
default_wink.png

Since Starlet was my suggestion--I'm sticking to suggesting it.
default_laugh.png

Hi

Very very nice Kay! I can tell you are very excited about her...

Congrats.

B

Last edited by a moderator:
She's very pretty. Here are some names.

Velvet Star

Misty Moonlight

Gypsy Dream

Heavens Above

Peacable Aurora

Belle Etoile(Means Beautiful Star-it's french)

Bella Estrella(means same as above-it's spanish)

Shez Show Fine

Lady In The Moonlight

Just to name a few.

She's LOVELY Kay!

But she WAS in color! Black and white!
default_laugh.png

Congratulations again!

I know what you mean. My colt this year jumped right up at 5 minutes old, never wobbled. Went to his mom and started nursing! Freaked me out! LOL!

Latest posts

Back