Sorry all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holly,

You crack me up!!! There are some people that will simply drive you to drink! It's just who they are!
laugh.gif

I don't have kids, never wanted them. BUT I do have a lot of nephews and nieces.

The thing you guys aren't thinking about is this.....not all kids are the same. If the parents stay involved in thier lives and actually give a d%$m about what their kids do and say, the kids tend to be better acting, more respectful and much more likeable! I love my older kids and always did. The newer generation, raised by a druggie mom with no discipline or structure are all slackers. They all dropped out of school, don't give a hoot about anything and no respect for anyone. They think money grows on trees and someone is just going to hand it to them.

I do know that all kids try things and do get into trouble occassionaly, but you have to admit, for the most part they are good kids.

If this one was anywhere in my family tree, I'd be real tempted to cut the limb off
rolleyes.gif
yes.gif
Thank you for at least parts of this post lol. There are good teenagers out there, and there are some with terrible emotional struggles. We ought to love them in spite of their issues. Even though I want to strangle certain ones at times and I understand the frustration! Don't you remember what it was like to be a teen? Even a good teen? Few people would listen to you, and those that seemed to listen still didn't take you seriously.

If an adult screwed you over (yes it does happen) you were powerless to even defend yourself. I think this gal is going through some things, and I pray God protect her against herself, but at the same time give us wisdom to help guide her instead of trying to destroy her when she makes thoughtless mistakes! I do understand frustration with the lack of common sense, but studies have proven that there are natural reasons for emotional chaos, risk-taking behavior, and self-control issues in the brain of a teenager. Not an excuse but a reality. Possibly intended by God so that we have babies young, when we're more apt to survive it.

(I think that is also why many of us have children so young, barely out of our teen years. Because we aren't wise enough to realize what we are about to get ourselves into!)

LOL. OMG did you Kimberle. WOW. I will email you tomorrow about it. But wow. lol. I was wondering where you were during all that. LOL.

So how is your little colt doing?

Yep, I missed all the excitement.....

My new little guy is doing just fine. I was busy yesterday with Carl Mitz so I wasn't able to take any Flip footage. I'd like to get him clipped down maybe today and get a few photos. I also a little filly that foaled out prior to him that I'd like to take some photos of as well. I'm still waiting on one more mare to foal and then that's it.... SLEEP

Ok, I admit to being in the dark mainly because I don't read message boards much any more. But I am EMBARRASSED for ya'll. Here you are a bunch of ADULTS, openly and publically being CATTY about some teenager who posts here. I can't believe the forum moderators have allowed this to continue!
default_no.gif
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

If there is a troubled teen here, then we should be mentoring and helping them along. No bashing them. And if they are too proud to accept some constructive criticism then IGNORE them. Don't sit here behind a computer screen and make fun of them. How childish.

Ok, I admit to being in the dark mainly because I don't read message boards much any more. But I am EMBARRASSED for ya'll. Here you are a bunch of ADULTS, openly and publically being CATTY about some teenager who posts here. I can't believe the forum moderators have allowed this to continue!
default_no.gif
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

If there is a troubled teen here, then we should be mentoring and helping them along. No bashing them. And if they are too proud to accept some constructive criticism then IGNORE them. Don't sit here behind a computer screen and make fun of them. How childish.
Thank you for that Carin...I was thinking the exact same thing. It is more than childish. Earlier in the week I posted about taking a drink with them (at the time I needed one bad!) BUT that was before I knew what it was all about, since then I read over the conversation in question and as you'll notice I deleted my post. At the time me deleting it was my best option because what I wanted to say would have gotten this whole thread deleted.

Molly's Run don't apologize again you've got more class than some of the instigators here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back