Sorry all

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly at WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG! I think I need to do this
1857272.gif
and this
shutup.gif
and this
closedeyes.gif
and this
new_let_it_all_out.gif
and this
torch.gif
and this
gaah.gif

HOLY COW SOME PEOPLE. I THINK I CAN ACTUALLY HEAR MY BLOOD BOILING. TEENAGERS!!!!!!!!!!

It's five O' clock somewhere.... and just wait until the teenager driving you crazy is your own LOLOLOLOL I am so glad mine is way past that.

Food for thought:

Some people are like slinkies, not good for much but put a smile on your face when pushed down stairs.

Yeah not looking forward to the teen years. Mine girls are only 8 and 3 so a little more to go. But I would be you know what if my children ever talked to any one the way she does. OMG is she serious. I just coulnt help myself,lol.

too bad school is out and she's home to check the mail because we should all (every one of us) copy and paste her posts (all her posts) and mail them to her parents. LOL

So at 15 your parents don't monitor what you're doing on the computer?

I haven't had teens in many years but I know my kids even as adults now are the most polite well mannered (well, Holly is not blood LOL she's an in-law and gets out of control sometimes LOL as you witnessed but takes alot to get her to that point) - but my kids nor will my grandkids ever be so rude and obnoxious (or I'd put a foot in them).

OK so I really really like Margaritas too and I am between SC and MD, so Mexican restaurant with quart size margaritas, dang I love being old and stupid LOL.

HECK YEAH!!!!!!!!! I dont drink but name the place. Wow must be late because I almost typed where are you located, lmao. When your name has NC in it. HOLY COW. DO I REALLY NEED A DRINK OR WHAT. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Holly- I am so with you!! I say box 'em up and ship them off 'til they grow a brain. My 18 year old step-daughter came back to live with us for the summer...and at 18 she knows EVERYTHING. (Heck, I have FORGOTTEN more in my life than she has ever learned.) And yet, she can't seem to stay out of trouble with the law. Hmmmm.

My rule of thumb: Never try to reason with drunks, teenagers, or crazy people.(They're all about the same and you'll just make yourself crazy trying to.)

I tend to scrub floors on my hands and knees when I get this frustrated with something and go into a cleaning frenzy. But not anymore. Holly don't let it get to you or waste your valuable energy on it anymore. Let it go. Walk away. Deep breaths. Re-direct all this frustration on something worthy your time.
default_wub.png

I tend to scrub floors on my hands and knees when I get this frustrated with something and go into a cleaning frenzy. But not anymore. Holly don't let it get to you or waste your valuable energy on it anymore. Let it go. Walk away. Deep breaths. Re-direct all this frustration on something worthy your time.
default_wub.png
How about stall and water tank cleaning, then... THey'll be the cleanest in the country.
default_wink.png
Then after the frustration subsides, you could start washing horses, boy will they be clean too.

Nope, the only cure for Holly last night was adult beverages LOL or rain. I think she got the rain, but the Margaritas are still waiting on us.

I had such a headache last night, lol. If everyone in my house wasnt sleeping I would have been cleaning the heck out of my house. Boy does it need it. With my daughter being out of school right now, my house looks like a tornado ripped through it, lol. I already went through the toy room and starting "CLEANING IT OUT" LOL.

Im done with all that dang on drama.

"Summer time and weathers easy"!!!!!

Nope, the only cure for Holly last night was adult beverages LOL or rain. I think she got the rain, but the Margaritas are still waiting on us.
LOL. And THAT'S why I have never had any desire to have kids lol. I like a drink or two (or three..lol) now, to relax. I'd be seriously in need of rehab if I had teenagers
default_wacko.png

LOL Matt!!!! Im so glad I dont drink, I think me and my siblings drove my mother to drink, lol.

I am sooooooo not looking forward to the teenage years with 2 girls. OH MY GOD!!! HELP ME!!!!

Don't worry Holly, you'll get through it. Just remember that we were all teenagers at one time too.

In hindsight, mine drove me nuts with completely off the wall goofball insane stuff, usually giving me a daily heart attack; but now I can look back and wish with all my heart those days were still here and I could only dream about those days now long past and never get them back.

Dan has asked me several times how I put up with so much and I told him that's easy, how could I not.... because I love you guys so much.

You will learn to deal with whatever comes.

I don't have kids, never wanted them. BUT I do have a lot of nephews and nieces.

The thing you guys aren't thinking about is this.....not all kids are the same. If the parents stay involved in thier lives and actually give a d%$m about what their kids do and say, the kids tend to be better acting, more respectful and much more likeable! I love my older kids and always did. The newer generation, raised by a druggie mom with no discipline or structure are all slackers. They all dropped out of school, don't give a hoot about anything and no respect for anyone. They think money grows on trees and someone is just going to hand it to them.

I do know that all kids try things and do get into trouble occassionaly, but you have to admit, for the most part they are good kids.

If this one was anywhere in my family tree, I'd be real tempted to cut the limb off
rolleyes.gif
yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that I missed a GOOD one and evidently I did..... You'll have to enlighten me with an email about what transpired.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back