show string?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pretty_Mini

Reaction score
Would you be ever so kind to show me your up comming show string for next year! Im so intrested to see what other people are going to show. Also the location of where your planning on showing would help alot :bgrin

My goal is to go to Nationals next year and WIN SOMETHING! (winning to me is nothing higher then 3rd place!
default_yes.gif
: ) or a clear round in jumping :new_multi:

Sarah

I show in New England. Our horses are:

HPIM1064.jpg

HPIM0918.jpg

don't believe that we are going to the Nationals. Would love to go to Area 1 though.

crunch will be showing in country pleasure and versitality over division

ashlandcrunch-347x253.jpg

Tamale will be showing country pleasure under

tamale-291x202.jpg

Black will be showing 2 yr old stallion over no pic sorry

diva will show yearling under halter

diva3-256x182.jpg

and jet will show foundation gelding (pic in avatar)

good thing i bought a bigger trailer lol

Everyone is still trying to finish up this show season :lol:

Still haven't fully decided yet. I know for sure of one guy.

JMS REDSKIN WARRIOR

56809redok4.jpg

He will be shown in country pleasure, roadster, hunter/jumper, liberty, and we are hoping to get his Hall of Fame next year in Obstacle showing in halter/driving obstacle.

Ill be showing more next year, but defintelly this guy. We will be showing in OK, MO, AR, and maybe a show in MS.

The horses my husband and I plan to show ourselves next year are as follows:

Ericas Gone and DunIT[SIZE=8pt]will be a 2yo grey-grullo A Division stallion (already an AMHR National Top 10 Halter Horse / AMHA Honor Roll):[/SIZE]

2006%20VMHC%20Summer%20Show%20--%20DunIT%20--%20106.jpg

Little Kings BT Bacardi Gold

[SIZE=8pt]will be a 3yo golden palomino B Division Gelding, a SON of BTU, went Supreme Halter Horse at his only show to date:[/SIZE]

2006%20VMHC%20Summer%20Show%20--%20Bacardi%20--%20036%20--%20Smaller%20for%20Geldings%20Page.jpg

Tibbs Sundowner

[SIZE=8pt]Senior (1998) silver bay A Division Gelding, a 9x Nat'l Champ / Res Nat'l Champ -- his 19th grand the 1st time I showed him:[/SIZE]

sunny9.jpg

Harrells Flirting With Perfection

[SIZE=8pt]will be a silver buckskin yearling A division filly:[/SIZE]

Flirt%2008262006%203.jpg

Fantasy Corrals Secret Treasure

[SIZE=8pt]will be a palomino-grey yearling A division filly:[/SIZE]

Treasure%201%20mare%20page.jpg

I will be showing Willie in Youth obstacle, hunter, showmanship, and HOPEFULLY Obstacle Driving and Country Pleasure.
default_yes.gif
:

IMG_31429.jpg

IMG_3159.jpg

I will also be showing a gorgeous 4 year old Fallen Ash Scouts Robin Hood daughter in Youth Halter classes. I can't post a picture of her though since she isn't mine. I may also be showing a foal or two in weanling classes, but that will depend.
default_yes.gif
:

I am back for next year!

I will be showing Lowes Dealer 33 inch AMHA/AMHR gelding

Dealerbest.jpg

djumpnicelyflat.jpg

webcopybackdrop.jpg

-Showmanship

-Halter

-Hunter

-Jumper

-Obstacle

-Country Pleasure driving

-Versatility

-Liberty

-Possibly obstacle driving

He does it ALL.

then LNR's Flyin High 36 inch AMHR gelding

P1010012.jpg

P1010049.jpg

-Showmanship

-Halter

-Hunter

-Jumper

-Obstacle

-Liberty

If all goes as planned, we'll be showing throughout New England to get qualified for nationals in 2007 :aktion033: We'll be showing the following to get qualified:

Who's Your Daddy - 31" Gelding who will be doing Halter and Country Pleasure Driving

HerculesASAM2.jpg

Norma Jean Baker - 35" Mini Mare who will be doing Halter and maybe jumping.

sassysummer.jpg

VPS Simply Irresistible - He'll be showing in 2007 as a 2 year old gelding in Halter(unclipped in this photo)

tazwitch3.jpg

VPS Just A Tad Bad - will be showing as a 2 year old Mare in Halter and Solid color in 2007.

Callieaugust062.jpg

Lt. Dan's Magnificent Toy - Will be showing as a 2 year old Mare in Halter in 2007

Danijune62.jpg

Owsley Fork Sundancer will be in Country Pleasure Driving at the Maine Miniature Horse Club Shows. If we have spare room in the trailer, she'll be headed out of state to qualify as well.

belledrive1.jpg

~Jen~

Well I hope to have another colt next year. Dads considering it but for now I have my boy
default_wub.png
: .

I will be showing

One Ritz-C-Kid
Picture061.jpg

Dunnville

Smithville

Beamsville

In,

B Jumper

B Gelding Halter

Multi Color

Picture078-1.jpg

Picture067.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one that i will be showing AMHR and one i will be showing ASPC. I will only be showing here in Ohio.

In AMHR i'm showing open halter, jumper, color, showmanship and i'm thinking about halter obsticle. We're thinking about nat'ls next year.

In ASPC i'm showing Foundation gelding and Liberty. If we make it to congress (its looking good right now!) we will be showing Jumper as well.

I really want to do AMHR nat'ls and if it comes down to choosing between nat'ls and congress it will be a hard choice!

I'll be showing Reflections What A Star (aka Isis) in KS, OK and TX at the AMHA shows and possibly the PtHA World Show. This is Isis as a baby, but she'll be showing as a two year old next year. I haven't taken any new pictures of her this year. :eek: She's currently measuring 27.25" as a yearling.

Hmm, guess I should add the pic, huh? LOL

WhatAStarJuly05cropped.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had this typed out all this morning, pressed back, and it was GONE. So here we go again.

I am doing CMHC shows (New Hampshire) New England/NY AMHR shows, and New England AMHA shows.

Zeus will definitely be showing at every show I go to. Hes my best, and my favorite. I am undecided about Chantilly and Dusty. I need to pick and chose with them. Chantilly will be bred next year, Dusty is bad with clipping so he isn't good for showmanship etc. Chantilly loves halter though.

Mini Mounts Lucky Zeus - 31" AMHA/AMHR 2 Yr(next year) Gelding. He will be doing Open, Ammy, and Youth geldings, probably showmanship, maybe obstacle and if I feel he is good enough, Liberty. He should be at Area 1 unless my 4-H county show is on the same date, then I am going to that. I want to get Zeus to nationals next year, but I will have to leave him in someone's care because of school.
81bd8448.jpg

7a485336.jpg

Whitneys New Generation - 34" AMHR 8 year Mare. I will do halter, showmanship, country pleasure and jumping with her wherever I show her. She hates obstacle.

c17f11cf.jpg

Brookfairs Buckeroo Don Juan Diego - 29" or less AMHA/AMHR 2 year colt (next year). He will do Open and Ammy halter and liberty
default_smile.png
I have the song and everything. I promise he will be in shape next year.

bbdbe832.jpg

Half Moon Farm Sylvias Pride - 32" AMHA/AMHR Gelding. Every kind of performance except for jumping (possibly).

EquesteamIII030.jpg

EquesteamIII024.jpg

We will be showing the little blue roan pinto filly < AMHR CJMM Painted Majestic Goddess> in yearling over halter, youth halter and color

halter. + Owned, shown and bred by:aktion033: :aktion033:

ee461a6b.jpg

Our 2 year old bay roan pinto <AMHR CJMM Painted Have A Lil Faith> will be shown in halter over, youth halter, multicolor halter, and Owned, shown and bred by.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

ed439029.jpg

Latest posts

Back