Showing 2024

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elizabeth.conder

Reaction score
Who all is planning on showing this year?

I started my boys conditioning this week. I’d love to hear/follow y’all’s process particularly for AMHA/AMHR/ASPC rated shows. Haven’t decided for sure which shows I’ll go to but planning on working it to allow me to go worlds/nationals or MAYBE even both.

I'm planning to. I've started working with my stallion a little, I need to figure out what my goals are for the year. I may show the colt also. The colt is only AMHR, if he gets shown it will be stock horse only. I already got him a halter.

I hope to do a few shows! The halter horses are starting light work and ground manners, the drivers are coming along and they are all getting more work days per week. Sweats will start as soon as the weather allows!

2024 Driving Show Horses

I will be driving with Phillippe and Falcor. I think Jasmine will be leased out and hopefully she'll come show with us. Falcor's cart should arrive this week coming (OMG FINALLY!!!) and poor donkey has a hoof abscess and is pretty sore on one hind foot. I was thinking about showing my coming 2-year-old warmblood x arab gelding in hand, but I'm pretty sure he's sold so I don't have to worry. More time for silliness with Hackey and donkey!

What would a Hackney mule look like? I do not want one, I just want to see it move.

Latest posts

Back