Shared pictures of our girls

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
101_1367.jpg

101_1362.jpg

Sorry they're dark, the sun was setting when I snapped them.. His first foal for us is due in June out of the app mare I posted yesterday, that is if she's still in foal. All of our girls will be bred to him for 2008 foals. He's sired by C-Chief Proud Eagle and out of 4 GS HF Bambies Scarlet Ribbon by Ramseys Bambie.. I'm hoping to break him to cart next spring/summer
default_wub.png
:

And last but not least is our snow cap colt Axel aka Fuzzy Wuzzy right now, out of the app mare from yesterday..

101_1361.jpg

Gotta love those appys!!
default_wub.png
:

I can't wait to see that foal (crossing my fingers that she's pregnant), should be a cool lookin' baby!
default_yes.gif
:

Awww what a handsome man he looks so happy!!!And your colt is just adorable!!!!Cant wait to see his foals!!
default_wub.png
:

Your stallion looks alot like his sire C Chief Proud Eagle. Break him for the cart.... his dad sure loves to drive.

Thanks! I love this boy and am pretty excited about him.. He'll definately be broke to drive and I was thinking about training him to jump too.. He's full of himself and has the 'attitude.'

Very colorful boys
default_yes.gif
:

My leopard mare is a grand daughter of C-Chief Proud Eagle.

Very nice love the shot running and wow look at all that hair I bet he is warm and toasty.

Latest posts

Back