SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Robin,

I was not in the least bit worried about mine - still two weeks before Christmas, and I am not even at home right now, will be next Thurs. after I finish up at college. But I will be sure and let my SS now when it makes it here.

I know Erica, but your Santa asked me to let you know
smile.gif

And you're going to like it!

he he he
biggrin.gif
this is such fun for me!

I sent my SS gifts out nearly a week ago, I sure hope they didn't get lost.... Haven't heard anything yet......
sad.gif
Ihope it gets there!!!!

Still nothing here either. Thats ok though still several days till Christmas yet. Maybe when I get mine I might be able to wait till the 25th to open it..???
rolleyes.gif

Got a new computer for christmas.
aktion033.gif
Finally getting things figured out.
wacko.gif
Got my package from Kathye (yellerroseintx). Love the box. Will put all other goodies to good use.
biggrin.gif
Also to Bev, I see you got the package. Why wait till xmas to open, sounds like no one else is.
saludando.gif

Got a new computer for christmas.
aktion033.gif
Finally getting things figured out.
wacko.gif
Got my package from Kathye (yellerroseintx). Love the box. Will put all other goodies to good use.
biggrin.gif
Also to Bev, I see you got the package. Why wait till xmas to open, sounds like no one else is.
saludando.gif

Still checking the mailbox. Nothing so far. There's still plenty of time before Christmas!
yes.gif

I keep checking the forum every day to see if my person received their gift. I sent it to Canada on November 18th via airmail. It should be there.
sad.gif

My person should have received her last week, but I haven't seen anything. Of course with this many postings I may have missed it.

Ummmm

Gypsyheart

you never gave a hint

ummmm

your secret santa told me to tell you that it's coming

whistling.gif

p.s. I haven't received mine either, but I did receive an e-mail message that it was shipped!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up, the one I sent out has a tracking number which I just used and it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow according to that. So, someone should get their gift tomorrow!
yes.gif

ps. It's going from sunshine to snow..
whistling.gif

Gypsyheart said:
sad.gif

saludando.gif
Nothing in my mailbox yet. whewww.. my excitement is really growing!!! GypsyHeart
519005[/snapback]

laugh.gif
COOL!
wink.gif
OH I love Christmas!!!! Gypsyheart

RENMACMINIS I heard that your gift was shipped, so be looking for it to come soon.

saludando.gif

Ok- I couldn't wait any longer. I opened my gifts from my Secret Santa Heather at Mulligans Run Farm.

I got the coolest gifts. 2 scented candles in Christmas decorated votives. Horse jingle bell necklace and horse jingle bell earrings. A beautiful horse ornament and 3 stacked decorative boxes dressed as a Santa Claus. Each box has candy in it.

I needed a huge smile today and these goodies gave me one!

I'm waiting for mine. I'm not worried since it's a couple of weeks untill Christmas.

Christy

To the following people, the gifts are on the way from your Santas!

Ks cowgirl

tshack

showoffs

yankee minis

just jinx

WSRs_Judy

Stephanie

wishful

Steph

charmedMinis

Marty

wewindwalker

Rachel

justanothercowgirl

I will be looking into more.
yes.gif

REO said:
Painthorse61
Rabbitsfizz

RAPFrosty

Scoopydoo

justanothercowgirl

minihorselover27

1is not enough

dontworrybeappy

Feather1414

erica

WCR

TN Belle

I have heard from your Santas and the gifts are on the way! 
yes.gif

I will be looking into more. I'll have to start chasing down people. *sigh* Mail is slow and some are late mailing out so please don't think you are forgotten.

NO ONE will go without a gift!

518787[/snapback]

Reo, Thanks for following up on all of these! I am not at all worried about it, things happen and the mail is slow this time of year! Besides there is plenty of time for them to arrive yet!

I also wish to say that I know there are good people out there willing to step in and be Santas "Elves" to help out with any gifts not delivered. I know these "elves" are real, because I got a wonderful gift from one of them last year when my secret santa did not send their gift to me! It meant alot!

Just wanted you to know that I will gladly take an extra name this year if any are needed! This is really a great group of people and this exchange is ALOT of fun. And thanks for your help in organizing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back